Photo

Do you know what flower this is?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 DEE1978

DEE1978
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:05 PM

Bummer! Don't worry-the DREAMS looked AMAZING! You Deams Brides will be VERY HAPPY:) The show kept on reiterating how great the food is! The wedding gazebo area overlooking that cliff looked so beautiful

#32 calyx6

calyx6
    • 160 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:07 PM

I just went to their website (getmarried.com) and they have their feature on the Dreams Cancun resort online on the main page. It also looks like they have all of their episodes available to watch as well.

-V-

PS. I highly recommend the couples massage! But I wouldn't do it at night, I would do it in the daytime because afterwards you can stay in the spa area as long as you want to.
      Tulum - November 3, 2007

#33 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:09 PM

I found it! I guess WE and lifetime are sort of the same channel, not exactly sure about that. But the dreams cancun video is on their website. I'm going to post it for all the other dreams brides, thanks for telling me about that Denise!

#34 SonyandRob2008

SonyandRob2008
        • 23 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Susan101207
          I just found this pic. I really like the flower, but don't know what it is. Any flower experts out there?
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Hi Susan, I was just in my friends wedding last week and she had flowers just like these and said they are peonies. Unfortunately they are only availabe from May to the beginning of June

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users