Jump to content

Photo

Vote for Your Mrs. MotM for April!


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

    Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:50 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Abbie
    OMG

    i SWEAR i saw alyssa's name. im mildly severely an idiot. dont mind me (again!)

    THANKS ANN FOR KEEPING ME IN LINE!

    there, that should do it
    at least your mildly severe idiocy keeps me entertained! hehe

    #22 Ana

    Ana

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

    Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:26 AM

    Abby and Ann I just read your comments back and forth and you two are hillarious! and not to hijack this thread or anything, but Abby you're not an idiot...an idiot is this girl that came over the other night and talked about how "logistics" means that you're a "logical" person and then proceeded to talk about how confused she was with 2% milk because she couldn't figure out where the other 98% went!!! :S

    #23 LCBride2007

    LCBride2007

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

      Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

      ana, who is this girl and why was she at your house, was she lost? people are crazy!

      #24 Jacilynda

      Jacilynda
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,777 posts

        Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:14 PM

        Exactly what I was thinking Ann. Who is this girl, where did she come from?!!!

        #25 Erika J

        Erika J

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

          Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:19 PM

          Ana, you should not let crazy people in your house!!! :)

          #26 Ana

          Ana

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

          Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:00 PM

          lol sorry I posted this from work and then I got caught up so I didn't have a chance to answer earlier. haha you guys are funny! no she was not lost, unfortunatley, she is (now see if this even makes sense) she is Michael's dad's girlfriend's daughter she's super nice but not very bright. She said those things during dinner and I honestly thought I was going to burst out laughing....but I composed myself. Michael gave me the dirtiest look though, so I'm sure he could tell how much I was itching to react. lol...but seriously?! who says those things?!

          #27 Jacilynda

          Jacilynda
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,777 posts

            Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

            LOL I am proud of you! I don't think I could've kept myself from laughing! My sister happens to be one of those crazies that is really nice but not so bright

            #28 Erika J

            Erika J

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

              Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:30 PM

              Ana that is seriously soo funny... esp that Michael gave you "the look"

              #29 Jacilynda

              Jacilynda
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,777 posts

                Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:38 PM

                Are we getting Winners today or tomorrow?!

                #30 BachataBride

                BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

                  Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:12 PM

                  I was wondering too!!! But I'll be happy to hold on to my banner for a few more days!! LOL




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users