Sign in to follow this  
Mishi

Someone, please stop me! Advice on decor.

Quote:
Thank you, Thank You! You just saved me $15.50! I ordered paper lanterns from paperlanternstore.com last night. The wire ones I wanted were out of stock for the last month so I ordered bamboo.. anyhow, I was able to cancel my order this morning and order from asianideas.com, got the ones I originally wanted and saved some cash! woohoo!
YAY! I was hoping my little reccomendation would come in handy! Lol! I'm so glad that worked out for you. The only thing I ordered from them were those little light bulb thingys but they arrive right on time and all that good stuff...I'd totally order from them again. In fact we may have to for Monica's AHR. They've got some cute stuff!

You girls are the best!!! I am going to look at all the links right now. We are doing the second reception in Nutley NJ. Ok, I am off, wish me luck!

I am actually doing a ton of those. I am putting them in an arbor that I have off of my back porch and running them to one tree and to my gazebo. I would love to have them all over but I don't want a million extension cords.

Anyone know where to get these for cheap? I really need white ones (meaning the cord)

I'm not sure if this is a good deal. I typically buy all of my Christmas lights in late January when they are 90% off... but it seems reasonable.

Christmas Lights - Mini 50 Light Sets - 50 Clear Lights - White Wire - Christmas Depot

Christmas Lights - Mini 100 Light Sets - 100 Clear Lights - White Wire - Christmas Depot