90% of my guests have cancelled

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#81 doblauvelt

• 380 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

I'm really sorry that this happened to you. Try to enjoy your stay while you're there, I really hope the best for you!

#82 *Jen* OPPRN

*Jen* OPPRN
    • 56 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:12 AM

I am so sorry - I hope you get things sorted out **hug**
      January 31st, 2011Marrying the Love of My Lifehttp://i83.photobuck....m/meandbob.jpg

#83 ipodgirl

• 49 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:12 AM

I'm so sorry about all this!! I hope the vendors at least made the cancellation process easier on this difficult situation.

Are you still going ahead with the wedding ceremony? I hope so!! The most important thing is celebrating the love you two share. Even if no one else is there, you can always have another party another day. Try to make the most out of the tough situation. Enjoy the beautiful beach and not worry anymore!

Will be praying for you. *hugs*
        :: 8.8.08 Le Meridien Cancun ::
        picture by Sergio the photographer

#84 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

Good Luck Sweetie, I hope everything turned out well for you. Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know we will be thinking about you all day and wishing you the best.

#85 jarauz

• 251 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

I'm so sorry about that news. Remember you guys are together!

#86 Blkatz

• 1,025 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 03:47 PM

Thanks ladies! We are getting married in 2 hours with my 2 best friends and their husbands. The vendors that I dealt with were amazing. When I get back I will write my entire review but I will say that Claudia Rodriguez and DJ Mannia were amazing. Claudia called me 2x since being here and calmed me down and was great to deal with and Carlos was great. I felt so bad canceling on him and he was great.
              I have been reading about other brides canceling their wedding and I say this-WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS in the next few days-there are no reports of anyone being sick in the Riveria Maya area and who knows what might happen...
              Thank you so much ladies-you have really helped me through a terrible situation.
              And yes, we have a great story to tell everyone :)

#87 JulieG

• VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 03:55 PM

I am so happy to hear that your best friends and their husbands are there and that you are getting married today. Its going to be amazing. Have a great day!!!

#88 nina1589

• 41 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 03:57 PM

I am so so so happy things worked out!

#89 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:02 PM

HAPPY WEDDING DAY BETH!!!!

I am sure you are a stunning and veautiful bride and will be surrounded by love on your wedding day.

Cant wait till you are back and we can hear all the details and OF COURSE see tons of pics!!!

#90 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,193 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:35 PM

Glad to hear that you did not cancel your ceremony & that you have friends there with you to share your day! Although its not as you planned, I hope the day is better than you even expected it to be!
                      Happy Wedding Day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users