Photo

90% of my guests have cancelled

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#41 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:59 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this is happening to you! *huge hugs* Did some of your family make it down?

#42 soon2bemsleblanc

soon2bemsleblanc
    • 181 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:00 PM

im so so sorry girlie...keep your head up and remember your marrying the love of your life!
      http://ticker.7910.o....RkaW5nLi4u.gif

~Mr. and Mrs. and 18 Guests Booked~

#43 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:32 PM

Oh wow I can not even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now, I just started crying when I read this! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

#44 JoLo908

JoLo908
      • 889 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:34 PM

We are too months out and got a million calls today... I am so sorry... you two are the ones who matter on this day, remember that...

#45 ikupoo

ikupoo
        • 171 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:01 AM

Wow. My heart is breaking just reading your post and anybody else whose wedding is affected by this. Who knew it would be this bad!!!
          I would be kicking and screaming crying and bust a whole or two in the walls and take it out on anybody who comes my way. Since you're probably more civilized than I am, I'll do it fo You. AAAAAAUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

#46 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
          • 475 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:08 AM

i saw on the swine thread that u said ALL of the guests cancelled... is that true?/ i hope not!! thinking about you guys! i hope u are able to get through this!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
            All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#47 Blkatz

Blkatz
            • 1,025 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:20 AM

no one but us is down here right now. My best friend said that she was still coming but who knows what is going to happen on Thursday when they are supposed to travel. I just sent an email to a few people letting them know that if they are not comfortable coming down to Mexico to just let us know. I mean, what can you do? You can't force people to come down.
              Terrible feeling. I hope that you future Mexico brides have a better experience

#48 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:27 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Blkatz
                no one but us is down here right now. My best friend said that she was still coming but who knows what is going to happen on Thursday when they are supposed to travel. I just sent an email to a few people letting them know that if they are not comfortable coming down to Mexico to just let us know. I mean, what can you do? You can't force people to come down.
                Terrible feeling. I hope that you future Mexico brides have a better experience
                Ugh, I am so so sorry this is happening to you It is good to hear your BF is coming out to be with you, and I hope things all work out. I am keeping you in my thoughts that in the end you will still be able to make this a meaningful event and have much reason to be happy.

If you need help sending out emails or making calls please feel free to PM me with any information. I know you are out there so maybe internet service isn't easy to get and phone calls are expensive. Please if there's anything I can do to help you out....DO NOT hestiate to ask Girl, I can make calls and send out emails all day if you need me to, even harass some folks if needed

#49 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:29 AM

I am so sorry Beth. I am thinking about you! *many hugs*

#50 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:35 AM

i 2nd mariesam, beth if you need help making any calls or sending emails or anything, please please please dont hesitate to ask! PM us!!

ive got unlimited cell time and nationwide long distance and i dont mind!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users