Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 SusieQ

• 1,603 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by dewiggy
    Hi : I am also getting married at the GBP Tulum April 8, 2010 and have the wedding planned for 2pm and then dinner at the Tequila at 5:30. I am thinking about changing the dinner to a pool side but I think the dinner must start at 7pm then and that is a long time to wait since our wedding is at 2. I have also heard that you can have a private cocktail party after with a dj so I might do that instead and have the dinner at the Tequila Rest. Have you decided what you will be doing after wedding until the dinner? I want our guests to have a fun filled day any suggestions?

We're getting married at 3pm and doing pictures right after, our dinner is booked for for 5.30 at the steak house. Then we will have a poolside reception for our speeches, first dance and a dance show. My stepdaughter is a dancer, she has planned a few dance routines with her cousins and the other kids. She will also get everyone else involved... She is a dance instructor and has no problem getting people involved. Should be fun.... we choose the steakhouse, I have been to both restaurants and enjoyed the steakhouse the best. Good Luck

#22 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:53 PM

Hi Lisa! welcome to the forum!!!

#23 amqueens

• 452 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:19 PM

Congrats and Happy planning!!!
        - Anne-Marie

#24 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
        • 2,171 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:09 PM

Welcome to the forum! You will love it here - the information is so helpful and the ideas are so inspiring! Any questions just ask :)

#25 Jananaz

• 184 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:58 PM

Your wedding is just a few months away! Congratulations!!!

#26 chirorach

• 200 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:35 PM

Welcome to the forum! I have learned so many valuable wedding tips on this website. Hope you have as great of luck as me! Congrats and happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users