Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

OMG It's SNOWING!

yeah, pretty much my dad's whole side of the fam lives in sask alta and mani... i spent my summers growing up out west.. so i appreciate the life there.. much different from the mentality here!!!... id move in a flash.. but the "convenience" of ON has me hanging lol

Jax - awww that's so nice! I guess it is more of a small-town mentality out here in the west, which maybe I take for granted haha. I love it here too except for when the crazy-ass weather strikes. Furthest east I've been so far is Thunder Bay sad.gif I need to travel more haha!

Jax - ugh, I'm a city girl at heart even though I grew up on an acreage. I am sooo jealous that you are in very close proximity to awesome shopping haha. :P

Stephanie - lol I'd laugh too if I weren't me! haha It's so crazy that it's hilarious! I shouldn't be shocked though, I still remember when it snowed here in August when I was 8 years old. Man was I pissed off haha. :)

YUCK.. snow at the end of April is not cool at all.

I second Carly though.. its been TOOO HOT here. upper 80s 90s and its too much too fast. gross.

Why can't we all just have some nice SPRING weather!

OMG i woke up and it was snowing here too!!!! I love snow, in the winter!!! I live in MT of course I love snow and the slopes, but i'm soooooo freaking ready for summer and it was 80 degrees last week!!!! It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't that hot already