PV Music Bands

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LRO

LRO
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:40 PM

Hi PV Brides!

Which music bands do you recommend in Puerto Vallarta??
    which ones are the best and fun??

Please advice!!

Thank you!

#2 jmiranda

jmiranda
    • 697 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:02 PM

A few ladies have gone with Enlace...use the search option to read up on reviews and other information on them.

If you are looking for a mariachi band let me know so I can give you there contact info.

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:01 PM

As Jessica mentioned the most used is Enlace , since is a versatile music band they play diff styles, you can search for reviews like the one from Amy or some other girls that have used them...

You can also have a band from Guadalajara , is like 5 hours driving from PV and since is a big city they have plenty options to choose.

#4 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
        • 1,574 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:03 PM

PV has a lot of great things - bands isn't one of them. Enlace (already mentioned) and Coco'Ache (cuban band) are the two best bands and the only ones that most of the coordinators recommend. Like Edna said, there are better bands in GDL, but they will be $$$.

#5 pvbride2009

pvbride2009
          • 15 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:59 PM

Hi there,
            i was in PV last year.. and I was gonna book them for my wedding but decided to just stay with a DJ since we are having Mariachis as our live music. They are called Trio de Tres, they can do trio style or can also do like a 5 men/women band.. when i heard them they played mostly spanish music, but they did play some english.they were really good. they are pretty flexible and if you send them like a playlist of music in advance they can learn it and play it for you. Here is his contact info; jalonsotdt@hotmail.com Alonso Gonzalez, their prices were between $300-600 per hour depending on how big the group of musicians you would request. Good Luck!

Sandra

#6 jmiranda

jmiranda
            • 697 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:10 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by pvbride2009
              Hi there,
              i was in PV last year.. and I was gonna book them for my wedding but decided to just stay with a DJ since we are having Mariachis as our live music. They are called Trio de Tres, they can do trio style or can also do like a 5 men/women band.. when i heard them they played mostly spanish music, but they did play some english.they were really good. they are pretty flexible and if you send them like a playlist of music in advance they can learn it and play it for you. Here is his contact info; jalonsotdt@hotmail.com Alonso Gonzalez, their prices were between $300-600 per hour depending on how big the group of musicians you would request. Good Luck!

Sandra
              Thank you for the info...Im going to give them a call. Who are you using for Dj? Do you have contact info for the Dj as well. Do you mind me asking price?

#7 pvbride2009

pvbride2009
              • 15 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:18 PM

For our DJ, we are actually having our friend DJ and we are renting the equimpent for $350.. our freind is going to create a playlist and that will be our DJ music.

#8 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:49 PM

For those wanting a band we quoted from Guadalajara and the prices range were from 4000-8000 USD for 6-7 hours depending on the amount of singers/musicians playing, accessories, shows durign night, etc. The best ones according some recommendations are:

Strella
                  Guadalajara Pop
                  La Calle
                  Eclipse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users