Photo

RIU Montego Bay review April 15th 2009 **with pics**

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Geralyn

Geralyn
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:12 PM

Thanks for the info!! I love the pic of you and DH with the life preserver...so cute!

#22 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:16 PM

Another question...did you have a welcome dinner? If so which restaurant did you have it in and did you set it up with Chantelle before you got down there?

Sorry for all the questions...my day is coming so fast and I've been freaking out alittle the last couple days because i feel like I have so much to do!!

#23 montegobay09

montegobay09
      • 832 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711
        Another question...did you have a welcome dinner? If so which restaurant did you have it in and did you set it up with Chantelle before you got down there?

Sorry for all the questions...my day is coming so fast and I've been freaking out alittle the last couple days because i feel like I have so much to do!!
        No problem with questions!! I really love helping all of you out! I didn't plan on having a welcome dinner but we wanted a time to give out our welcome bags. We got there at like 9:00pm on Saturday night so we asked everyone to meet us at Mahoe bay for lunch at 12:30 the next day. The next morning DH and I put the welcome bag stuff together and then at 12:15 he went back to our room to get the bags and I went to Mahoe Bay to see if we could get some seats together.

I walked into the restaurant and saw that there weren't many open tables, especially 23 seats together. So I approached a waiter and told him I was here for my wedding and was hoping to have lunch with my 23 guests. He confirmed that we needed 23 seats together and grabbed another waiter and lead me upstairs where they set up a long table with 23 chairs. It was perfect. They had us kind of separated from the rest of the restaurant so it was easy to chat with everyone and then when everyone was eating dessert we got up and thanked them for being here and gave out our welcome bags. They were a huge hit! They especially loved the flip flops!

Don't hesitate to ask any more questions!!

#24 drstewart123

drstewart123
        • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:14 PM

Wow!!! What a detailed review and great information. I will be getting married on June 5, 2009 at the same resort (RIU MB). After reading your review, I am sooooo excited.

Thanks for sharing.

#25 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
          • 327 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:24 PM

great review and pics!

#26 shellb

shellb
            • 533 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:54 PM

So happy to read you had a wonderful wedding and week in Jamaica despite a few mishaps. You looked beautiful and I love your dress! I knew it was going to be pretty by the way you described it. The shoes were perfect for it.

Congratulations and here's wishing you both a beautiful future together!

#27 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by shellb
                So happy to read you had a wonderful wedding and week in Jamaica despite a few mishaps. You looked beautiful and I love your dress! I knew it was going to be pretty by the way you described it. The shoes were perfect for it.

Congratulations and here's wishing you both a beautiful future together!
                Thanks shellb! I can't wait to read your review and see some pics too!...I know what you mean about the shoes...no matter what shoes I wear they kill my feet after an hour or two. I was definately trying to suck it up but they hurt!!

#28 drstewart123

drstewart123
                • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:18 PM

I am new to the site and was wondering how do I view the pictures for Montegobay09 wedding date 04/15/09?

#29 montegobay09

montegobay09
                  • 832 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:19 PM

i'm not quite sure what you're asking...can't you see the pics I posted on my review? I also added a few of our professional pics on the second post but those are the onl ones you'd be able to see. Are they not coming up on your computer?

#30 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
                    • 1,448 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:35 PM

Great review and beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users