IPOD Speaker Sound

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:28 AM

If anyone in Canada is thinking about the Logitech it is on sale this week in Futureshop - $129.99 Future Shop: iPod & MP3 Players: Speaker Docks: Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere (984-000057) - Black I happened to notice it in the flyer this week.

#12 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:35 PM

We were going to go with the Bose portable but if the Logitech is good I am happy with saving the $$$. Sweet, I am going to go and get it this weekend. Thanks!

#13 soon2bePowers

• 382 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 06:22 PM

I have the BOSE portable. It is amazing, super loud, light, and wireless. It is $$ but it is a great brand that is known for quality products!

#14 DTHSLove

• 347 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
          Just wanna let you ladies know that the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere speakers were phenomenal! Plus, they are wireless AND they have a 14-hour battery life AND they keep your iPod charged AND they support any and all iPods including iPhones ... and it has a remote and it's affordable!!! It's what we used and it gives great sound and is so simple to use. It gets my vote 100% for anyone looking for a small, portable, wireless beach-ready iPod dock!!
          Just last nigt we went to best buy to look at speakers. We will be going with the logistics also. Bose you are paying for the name. It is clearer all round but if your on a $ crunch this is just as good.

#15 Taghan

• 239 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:27 AM

Good thread ladies...thanks for posting!

#16 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:30 AM

Is it large? or heavy? I am hoping it travels well!
              Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
              Made it legal : June 30, 2009

#17 da.shmoopies

• 223 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:37 AM

It's not that large. If you go to the link BlissfulMsMiranda posted and hit the "Specification" Tab, you can see the dimensions. It weighs about 2 lbs. It comes with a well made travel case.

#18 ecarlson8

• 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

id go with this....

iDesign Tower Stereo System for iPod at Brookstone. Shop Now!

its nice and sounds great

#19 destination

• 215 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:34 PM

MY DH's dad bought us the BOSE docking station for our wedding in Cancun. We only had 22 guests, so we used it for our reception and it worked perfectly. We did shop around, but never found one with a mic jack. Good luck with that. Our group was small enough it was ok without.

#20 cwelch

• 115 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 06:34 PM

I was wondering them same thing. I wanted to get a system that you can plug a mic into too... Does anyone know a portable system that you can plug a mic in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users