Photo

IPOD Speaker Sound

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

I am lookin for portable speakers for my Ipod which I will be using for music at a private gathering after dinner... Was wondering what brand some of you have and used that had good enough sound outside.... any tips?

#2 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
    • 512 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:17 PM

This is a great question ... and I'd appreciate some feedback as we're about to go out and buy an iPod dock this weekend ...

Thanks ladies!!

#3 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
      • 475 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

i have an ipod dock thats both an alarm clock and playing system.. its called an ihome and there are found at bestbuy normally... the sound is pretty awesome considering the size of the thing!!... ALSO... u can use it in your room too.. to create a nice ambiance

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
        All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#4 Chanti

Chanti
        • 310 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

Great thread! Also looking for something similar, and if possible, a station in which you can plug in a microphone...

#5 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
          • 358 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

Hmmm... I cannot find ANYONE who has used something outside to let me know the comapny..................

#6 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
            • 512 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:49 AM

There must be at least one BDWer who used an iPod speaker dock for her wedding! Come on ladies!! We're picking one up tomorrow and I don't want to get a dud that we won't even hear ...

We're also (fingers crossed) having our dinner outside on the beach and I want music in the background for that too ... so it has to be a decent set of speakers for sure!!

#7 uconncruiser

uconncruiser
              • 102 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

This is definitely a great question as I've been researching on the Web for reviews, etc. It seems the best reviewed is the Bose system which unfortunately is alot of $$$. I still have some time before deciding.

Anyone else's experiences would be greatly appreciated?

#8 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
                • 358 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

Welll iiifff anyone knows an IPOD that is good outdoors I am getting one next weekk......BOSE is TOOOOOO expensive

#9 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                  • 512 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:40 AM

Just wanna let you ladies know that the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere speakers were phenomenal! Plus, they are wireless AND they have a 14-hour battery life AND they keep your iPod charged AND they support any and all iPods including iPhones ... and it has a remote and it's affordable!!! It's what we used and it gives great sound and is so simple to use. It gets my vote 100% for anyone looking for a small, portable, wireless beach-ready iPod dock!!

#10 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
                    • 223 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:03 PM

I second the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere speaker!

We use it all the time! We use it camping, at social gatherings, and just recently while cleaning the garage. It's affordable, easy to use, has great sound, and fantastic battery life. It comes with a padded carrying case that holds it all and is, therefore, perfect for travel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users