#21 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TAMMYM
    Ann I liked it, but I still need to prefect it. My eyes really popped with Mac did it. I think in the pictures I had of our party, it looked "OK" but do you think it's "wedding" ok?
    i think it looks great - but i've never put makeup on myself, so i am hardly an expert!

#22 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:00 PM

I think Glenda has a good idea - a two tiered MOtM system.

Tier One: Recent Brides = SARAH ALL THE WAY BABY! Her review was so detailed and explanatory- years from now people will benefit from it!

Tier Two: Not married yet/Planners = Courtney(Ninibride)...she's just so sweet & always on and darnit, I like her!

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:35 PM

i'm game for that...we always end up with 2 or more anyways...we just have too many super members!

now if only i could get an award that says post whore or something

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 07:39 PM

Awww... :Blushing: You girls are too sweet...thanks for your nominations.

My turn! I like the two-tier thing btw...

For recent brides, I vote for Edyta. I think there should be an award to having the most amazing wedding with the least amount of planning. If there is such a thing, Edyta takes the cake, literally! I've never seen anything so beautiful with so little before-hand preparation!

For new, or regular members, I also totally vote Courtney (NiNiBride) hands down. She is sooo welcoming and friendly, super funny and more than willing to lend a hand. She got Edyta's slideshow to Juan at the last second for her and also helped me figure out how in the heck to download a song from my computer playlist correctly. For all the planning I've done, you'd think I'd learn how to use the computer a little better! lol

#25 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:41 PM

Aww thanks guys... I think the tier system is an EXCELLENT idea!

Recent Bride - Duh, Sarah! Seriously, the DIY projects - amazing! The review - holy crap... long, but informative and I read every last word! lol. Definately Sarah!

Regular or New Member - Trisha (Tlseege), she's funny, friendly and helpful... she's opinionated, which is NOT a bad thing! She offers awesome advice, even if she's not in agreement with everyone else, which I think is so important because when we ask for help we (mostly) want honesty! She's just awesome!!
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#26 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:20 PM

Sarah and Courtney.

#27 gkashmira

gkashmira
            • 1,962 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:15 PM

My vote is Sarah too! Have you seeen the length and detail in her review?!? That is dedication!
              Kashmira & Dan
              Happily married since June 16, 2007
              http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
              Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
              Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#28 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by gkashmira
              My vote is Sarah too! Have you seeen the length and detail in her review?!? That is dedication!
              and we dont expect any less from you, young lady!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:51 PM

Hmm do we even need a poll??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users