Sign in to follow this  
LadyP

Jessica and Brian leave for St Thomas on the 21st

Congrats Jessica & Brian!!! Have a wonderful time in St Thomas - we can't wait to hear all about it when you return!!!! smile159.gif

Jessica I hope you have an amazing wedding and that it is everything you dreamed of and more! Congrats! Have an amazing time at your wedding and honeymoon. And of course hurry back to bring us pics and a review.

Yay Jessica!! Have a wonderful time - and enjoy St. Thomas... what a beautiful location for a wedding. I'm seriously incredibly jealous! It's going to be absolutely amazing - I can't wait to see the pictures.

Hope you guys have a wonderful time in St. Thomas and the wedding goes very smoothly!!! Definitely take a ton of photos, and I'll be dying to hear all the details of the trip and experiences with the local business'es! We're back to thinking of St. Thomas for the wedding again!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
Hope you guys have a wonderful time in St. Thomas and the wedding goes very smoothly!!! Definitely take a ton of photos, and I'll be dying to hear all the details of the trip and experiences with the local business'es! We're back to thinking of St. Thomas for the wedding again!! :)
Try http://www.stthomasweddingpackages.com that is who I will eventually use. Angela is great. focus.gif

I was just wondering when you were leaving since I saw you posting this morning...have a great trip and enjoy your beautiful wedding...

Have a great time Jessica! Everything will be beautiful and you guys are going to have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about St. Thomas, I think you are our first St. Thomas bride to be married!