San Fran Sarah’s Ana y Jose Beach Club Tulum Review and Del Sol Pics

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:14 PM

San Fran Sarah!!! !!! !!!
    You looked gorgeous! Absolutely loved your dress and your bride's maid dresses!!! Everyone looked so good!!! So glad you had a perfect wedding and such a great experience! Truly happy for you!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!!! They are stunning!!!

#12 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

Sarah!!!!! Great Review! You are a STUNNING bride!!! OMG I can't even explain! I LOVE your dress. Sol did SO great on your photos, I can't tell you how many times I've looked at them and pointed out so many things to Joe that I love! I love the picture of Jivan dipping you and your foot pops up, and Jivan is standing on your flip flop!

I feel like your wedding and my wedding are soooo similar. It was sooo exciting to see all of these ideas actually done up!!! Congratulations girl!

#13 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

Great review, thanks so much for sharing! You looked stunning and your dress was so perfect for you! Your pics are amazing too which is no surprise since you had Del Sol Photography do them. Congrats to you and your DH!!

#14 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:57 PM

I absolutely loved everything about your wedding, your pics were amazing!! I love how bright your flowers were, they totally popped! I almost got a amy kuschel dress as well and loved all her dresses, yours was stunning, congrats!!

#15 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
          • 327 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:05 PM

great pics, your hubby is a cutie :)

#16 mrsscottyb

mrsscottyb
            • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:08 PM

Sarah ~ Thanks for taking the time to write the review and to share your pics. You did an awesome job with EVERY little detail of your wedding! You suggested some great tips regarding the wedding coordinator and I can only hope that my wedding turns out half as nice as yours.
              ~Amber~

#17 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:35 PM

Fantastic review and AMAZING pictures!

Congrats!

#18 MarieSam

MarieSam
                • VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts
                  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:55 AM

Sarah you were an absolutely gorgeous bride!!! All the details in your wedding were beautiful and so well put together ~ Congrats to you both and many blessings for a lifetime of hapiness

#19 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
                  • 155 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:59 AM

Congratulations Sarah!
                    Your pictures are beyond gorgeous, and your wedding looked absolutely perfect! I loved your bridesmaid dresses, flowers, your husband looked dashing, and you could not have been more beautiful on your wedding day! Thank you for all of your reviews and advice. All the very best to your and your husband -- may you have a long, happy and fun life together!

#20 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                    • Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:23 PM

wow, your dress was absolutely stunning! you looked so gorgeous :) great review, and of course as usual, sol's pics are amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users