Sign in to follow this  
FoxyBride

How many ways can you love Target? Bridemaid's Gift Bags for $4.48!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyBride View Post
I stopped into Target today for some light bulbs and an ice bucket and came out with these! They were just hanging right in front of the handbag section and they were all on Clearance. The original price was $17.99 but I snagged them for $4.48 each! They are pretty big. They would certainly hold a beach towel and some other goodies so if you ladies need something like this, be sure to check out your local store today before some other crazed bride steals them all! I only need 3 but they had 4 so I have an extra for myself or in case of emergency. :) My colors are orange and blue so I am loving these. Target should rename itself "BDW Girl Land of Great Deals!"smile29.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
I was at target yesterday and didn't see those bags! I always go straight to the clearance sections! i'm hoping i just missed it! hmm... i think we ran out of... Sugar??blush2.gif

Nice find!! I love Target clearance, you've just inspired me for a Sunday trip there wink.gif

I love the bags! I love the high I get when I go into Target and not only find something I love, but find that that something I love is on clearance!!!! And who on this board does not love the dollar spot at Target?!