Photo

Now what?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:08 PM

Alright, so we have our resort book, invites sent out, 8 months to go...NOW WHAT?! I'm finding myself getting so excited to leave, but there's still 8 months left! lol I know, I still have the whole "dress thing", which my aunt will start making in the next few months and getting the FI's clothes and some other random things.

I don't know what else to do?? I'm soooooooo super excited, but have to wait forever for this day to get here. Anyone else having these problems?! Is there a cure for this? lol

#2 shellk

shellk
    • 1,784 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:44 PM

i feel exactly the same i think its great.i sorted my dress today so i need to find something else to keep the wedding feeling alive.

#3 jennierin

jennierin
      • 847 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:57 PM

How funny is it that I was saying the EXACT same thing just the other day? I am feeling like I should be doing SOMETHING else. I have exactly 6 months to go before we are actually in the DR and I'm feeling like the planning has become stagnant. I guess I could start working on some DYI projects, like OOT bags, but I don't want to start too early just in case there are more (or less?) guests that will be coming with us. If anyone has any advice for us "brides in a rut"...do tell!
        http://i591.photobuc....n/DSC04983.jpg
        First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#4 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:06 AM

"brides in a rut"...I love that! lol I don't even think we're doing OOT bags, so I don't even have that to plan! Maybe a few other small DIY, but that's about it.

So what do we do with ourselves over the next few months??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users