Meet the Guests Brochure

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 amym567

• 403 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:24 AM

I have been working all night (in addition to babysitting my 2 1/2 week old niece!!!!) on a "Meet the Guests" brochure. Has anyone done anything like this? When it's finished, I'll post it. There is a picture and a small explanation of how we know the people. We have 40 people going, so I thought it would be nice for them to see ahead of time who else is going. I plan to send these with my welcome letters.

#2 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:04 AM

Wow!! That sounds like a lot of work, hats off to you. What a great idea, I wish I had the patience to do something like that.

#3 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:10 AM

That sounds great. So if they see each other on the beach they will know who they are.

#4 Jessica

• VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:13 AM

I didn't do aything like that, but it sounds really cool! Love the idea.

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:33 AM

What a cute idea, no way I could do that, we have over 100 going, but that's a great idea for my rehearsal dinner so the family can get to know each other.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:34 AM

Love this idea! Can't wait to see the finished product!

#7 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:32 PM

this is a great idea...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 KRISTEN

• 402 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 01:07 PM

I have not seen this yet. What a great idea! Sounds like a HUGE project. Love to see it when you are complete.

Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
              Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#9 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:19 PM

OMG what a great idea! This is def a cute thing to do if you don't have too many guests. I'm sure all your guests will appreciate something like that. I def want to see it when your finished. You know a lot of us are going to want to copy your idea. Hehe.

#10 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:29 PM

That is so cute! Then you can have an icebreaker game at your welcome dinner- Who can guess who??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users