Sign in to follow this  
shining

Mexico or Jamaica

We're planning our wedding early 2010 and have narrowed it down to Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica or the Royal in Playa del Carmen Mexico. Leaning towards Mexico. If you have thoughts on either place let me know!

Katey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shining View Post
We're planning our wedding early 2010 and have narrowed it down to Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica or the Royal in Playa del Carmen Mexico. Leaning towards Mexico. If you have thoughts on either place let me know!
Katey
I haven't been to Rose Hall Suites but my cousin had her wedding in Montego Bay at the Ritz Carlton Rose Hall and I have to say Jamacia was beautiful!! We had a wonderful time. I'm having my wedding in Mexico though- probably bc I don't want to be a copy cat and I've always had my sites set on Cabo. Both locations are nice but I would have to say that you have to do what's in your heart. Also, if your having a large group look at the economic side as well. I think Mexico is a-litte more economical for your guest. Make sure you consider Hotel polices, service, and accomodations as well. Some resorts have riduculus polices for weddings. That really helped me to make a final decision on the resort that I fianlly chose. Hope this helps!!