Photo

Hey everyone. Just got engaged

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 derrickandrachel

derrickandrachel
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:13 PM

My fiance and I just got engaged this past week and have decided to have a destination wedding in either February or April of '08. Right now we are trying to decide between Grand Lido in Negril and Dreams Resort in Cabo and were hoping we could get some opinions. Any other resort sugestions would be appreciated too. I am sure we will have a ton more questions so thanks in advance.

Derrick and Rachel

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:17 PM

CONGRATS!!! and welcome!

I'm a Dreams Cabo bride myself so I can give you info on that resort. What are you looking for? AI/nonAI? Will kids be there? How many guests?

#3 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:18 PM

Congratulations on your engagement and . Ask all of the questions you wish someone on here will be able to help you.

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

Congrats and WELCOME!! If you decide on Dreams Cabo, you will def find EVERYTHING you need here on the forum. We have so many Dreams Cabo brides on the forum. Happy planning!

#5 Karen

Karen
          • 1,308 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 10:34 PM

Congratulations!!! I'm sure you guys will find all you the info you need here. Everyone is so helpful!
            <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#6 lavalos

lavalos
            • 261 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:58 PM

Congratulations & Welcome! There are a ton of Dreams Cabo brides on the board so you're in good hands. Check out the Cabo Site & Accommodations section and check out the Dreams threads.

Good luck!!

#7 JessicaM

JessicaM
              • Vendor
              • 1,969 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:07 AM

Welcome....you will find everything and more here about a wedding at Dreams!! Everyone on here is such a great help and has AMAZING ideas for every aspect of your wedding...watch out it gets ADDICTING!!

#8 Heidi

Heidi
                • 2,642 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:56 AM

Hi! Congrats on your engagement, and welcome!!!! I'm getting married in Jamaica...and would be happy to help you out where I can! I can tell you this - if you choose Jamaica, resort rates will be MUCH lower in April than they are in February!
                  Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:25 AM

Congratulations and Welcome!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#10 dragonfly

dragonfly
                    • 1,820 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 11:08 AM

Welcome, you will become very addicted to this forum, you can't get enough of these girls (and the occassional boy)

you will find tons of helpful info, especially if you choose Cabo, I wish I could be a Cabo bride (LOL)

Kelly~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users