Photo

photo book as "guest book"

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 taugania

taugania
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:14 AM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea. We are having a party at home a couple months after the DW. All of our wedding guests and friends and family that can't make it will be there. We will have all the pictures and video back by then. You made me think that this would be a good idea for that party w/ the pics from the wedding!! Thank you for the inspiration!
    --Victoria--
    http://taugania.blogspot.com/

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4808a.aspx***Bride, Groom and 18 guests booked***

#32 juliez79

juliez79
    • 167 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:56 AM

I love this idea too! I also wanted to have guests sign the picture mat, but i'm not sure how to logistically get that to Mexico for the wedding. If it doesn't work out, I'm going to do the book idea for the wedding and the AHR.

Thanks for sharing! using pictures from around the area is such a great idea!

#33 lolosmama

lolosmama
      • 232 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:04 AM

Love this idea, thank you! I found tons of great pics on Flickr, and I made mine yesterday!!

Also, for anyone wanting to do this, use the code: SUMMERBOOK and it's FREE until August 26th!! Only pay shipping!

#34 bride2010

bride2010
        • 424 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:37 PM

You did an awesome job! I've been wanting to do this since last year, but haven't done anything about it. Seeing your work has just motivated me to get off my behind and start working on mine
          Also, for anyone wanting to do this, use the code: SUMMERBOOK and it's FREE until August 26th!! Only pay shipping!
          Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely make sure I take advantage of that offer!
          http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
          26 Booked + Bride & Groom
          "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#35 gettinghitched2010

gettinghitched2010
          • 158 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:58 PM

This is a great idea!! Beautifully done!!

#36 cruisebride0410

cruisebride0410
            • 178 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:13 PM

I love these types of books! They are so easy to make and they look great. Thanks for the tip about the free one - I should get busy!

#37 MC Hicks

MC Hicks
              • 46 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:19 PM

I'm so glad I came across this! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing. Now, off to the website to start creating.

#38 bride2010

bride2010
                • 424 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lolosmama
                  I tried the code and it says it can't be applied :o(
                  http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                  26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                  "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#39 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
                  • 573 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:32 PM

I love this idea. I was trying to find a picture/ coffee table book that was small enough with margins avaiable. But this is soooooo much better!!! Do they delivery to Canada?

#40 luciel2820

luciel2820
                    • 474 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:56 PM

wow this is a great idea, i also only have a few guest who will be attending the wedding, and i wanted something that would give them something to talk about not just plain white sheets. thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users