• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by MsZ
    That's awesome! I wanted to get a Los Cabos hardcover coffee table book, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. We have never been there.. so I don't really have any pictures to add to Shutterfly... since so many of you ladies are so creative.. anyone have any ideas
    we've never been to cancun either ... i found almost all the cancun pics on flickr. try doing a search for cabo, i'm sure you'll find a ton of pics on flickr.

#22 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

It looks great! You have great ideas!

#23 scottgm2

• 229 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:11 PM

love this idea. the book looks great, I'll have to do a search for pictures also don't have any taken yet

#24 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:33 PM

Lisa your book is so cute. i love the pics you used. Great idea.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#25 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:57 PM

This is a great idea! I totally love it!

#26 NicoRuskies

• 92 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Great idea! Thank you very much for sharing it....I am not 100% sure what to do for my guest book but want pictures in it. I love your idea of getting pictures of the resort and location!!

#27 jmmercer

• 35 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:52 PM

I also plan on creating our guest book through Shutterfly. I am going to use photos from our engagement, engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette party and bachelor party. This way those individuals that could not make any of the above events can see the pictures from those events plus we will have a coffee table book of photos and well wished to remember ourselves. I do like the idea of also inserting photos from Puerto Vallarta and Dreams. Your album looked great and I'm excited to see how mine turns out!

#28 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:09 PM

Your guest book looks fantastic! This is exactly what we decided we're going to do & it's so nice to hear that Shutterfly's quality was great...thanks for the ideas!

#29 VioletVol

• 151 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

I had hoped to use our engagement pics, but we haven't done them yet and not sure when we are going to (a friend is taking the pics), so maybe I will do this with pics of the area. I also plan on using real wedding pics for the AHR. Love the idea!

#30 *kellis*

• 330 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:10 AM

I love this idea. It would be great to keep after the wedding as a coffee table book. Especially with the great pictures in it.

FI and I have been tossing around this idea for our guest "book". I always liked the picture idea where the guests sign the mat around the picture and then it's framed. But we are going to look into getting one of those wrapped canvas with a somewhat faint picture of us printed on it. Then our guests could sign that with paint pens. I love the way printed canvases look. If it turns out to be too expensive, I'm definitely going to try your idea.
                      (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users