Quote:
Originally Posted by MsZ View Post
That's awesome! I wanted to get a Los Cabos hardcover coffee table book, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. We have never been there.. so I don't really have any pictures to add to Shutterfly... since so many of you ladies are so creative.. anyone have any ideashuh.gif
we've never been to cancun either ... i found almost all the cancun pics on flickr. try doing a search for cabo, i'm sure you'll find a ton of pics on flickr.

Great idea! Thank you very much for sharing it....I am not 100% sure what to do for my guest book but want pictures in it. I love your idea of getting pictures of the resort and location!!

I also plan on creating our guest book through Shutterfly. I am going to use photos from our engagement, engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette party and bachelor party. This way those individuals that could not make any of the above events can see the pictures from those events plus we will have a coffee table book of photos and well wished to remember ourselves. I do like the idea of also inserting photos from Puerto Vallarta and Dreams. Your album looked great and I'm excited to see how mine turns out!

Thanks!

Your guest book looks fantastic! This is exactly what we decided we're going to do & it's so nice to hear that Shutterfly's quality was great...thanks for the ideas!

I had hoped to use our engagement pics, but we haven't done them yet and not sure when we are going to (a friend is taking the pics), so maybe I will do this with pics of the area. I also plan on using real wedding pics for the AHR. Love the idea!

I love this idea. It would be great to keep after the wedding as a coffee table book. Especially with the great pictures in it.

FI and I have been tossing around this idea for our guest "book". I always liked the picture idea where the guests sign the mat around the picture and then it's framed. But we are going to look into getting one of those wrapped canvas with a somewhat faint picture of us printed on it. Then our guests could sign that with paint pens. I love the way printed canvases look. If it turns out to be too expensive, I'm definitely going to try your idea.