Deadly swine flu virus in Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
No you aren't i've been wishing FMIL the same thing since it first hit the headlines lol
hehe, Harty you always make me laugh. cheesy.gif Have you guys come to a resolution yet? I know your options are limited because FI's military obligations.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkatz View Post
awe-I am so happy that you were able to find another place Sar! I dont know what to do-we are here now and they just raised the level to 5. My best friend just came down today and we are supposed to have guests come later this week...I have no idea what to do.
I just want pictures at this point and that is it
Hey Beth - I've been thinking about you all week. I can't believe your situation. I really hope you are doing OK. Are you going to still get married on Saturday? I'm so happy to hear that your best friend is joining you. You could use the support I am sure.

I hear you about the pictures. I was in touch with Claudia Rodriguez' team today to let them know we had to cancel our photographer... SIGH. With the limited time before our wedding in Jamaica, I'm not really sure what to do in terms of finding a professional photographer with such short notice.

Definitely get some beautiful pictures of you and your future husband! If it's the right guy, then it'll be the right place, no matter the circumstances. I'm sending you as many positive thoughts as I can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
MarieSam and Harty-Y'all are too funny! haha! Yes, it does bring out the ugly in people unfortunately!
Yeah but if i'm honest i'm like that all the time lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
hehe, Harty you always make me laugh. cheesy.gif Have you guys come to a resolution yet? I know your options are limited because FI's military obligations.
Kind of lol he's managed to get friday off so he's coming home late tomorrow night and we are going to our register office friday (like the court house i think for you) and getting our orders completed and we can then book a civil wedding for the 18th at home. It's the fall safe really and if we don't need it we've only lost £60 so its worth doing.

In the meantime i'm researching everywhere that I don't need to give weeks notice to to get married. I've found a few places so depending on when they tell us and give us the word it's cancelled I should be ready to move lol Told FI he's not getting a say I've not got time to fanny on going back and forth to check with him lol

Oh yeah and I'm making sure I tell him last so that it takes him a bit longer to contact his mother and any luck she'll luck out lmao smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoAzul View Post
Marie thats what my FI is saying - that he hopes anyone that cancels ours will get it in their home town

This is insane - i dont even know if ill be getting on a plane on Monday
Yael, I noticed your in Cali -- are you guys undecided on what to do? I don't think the US will be canceling flights anytime soon....I hope.

Harty, well I'm glad you've got a backup plan and it sounds like a good one. hehehe FMIL sounds like a handful, but you definitely know how to handle her and that's what matters, lol. Whatever happens, make sure you take pics and share, I know myself and all the other brides would love to see em ~ you're a forum favorite wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccergurl3 View Post
It's almost for sure now that my wedding is going to get cancelled even if it is in July...Guess I have to look into Cuba now! Happy thought to everyone!
soccergurl3 - you are getting married on my birthday :) - Good-luck finding a new place to be married - stupid ass flu censored.gif

Quote:
Harty, well I'm glad you've got a backup plan and it sounds like a good one. hehehe FMIL sounds like a handful, but you definitely know how to handle her and that's what matters, lol. Whatever happens, make sure you take pics and share, I know myself and all the other brides would love to see em ~ you're a forum favorite wink.gif
There is bound to be police mug shots off when i've done in FMIL lol

Oh i'm good she thinks I like her lol if you know me well you can spot the signs but she doesn't lmao I've got it sussed she deals with FI not me lol Funny how that happened i've still got no idea lol I think his sister warned her

If she starts ringing me when he's away tho i'll knack her - i'm going to be screening my calls for 6 months lol

Quote:
Yael, I noticed your in Cali -- are you guys undecided on what to do? I don't think the US will be canceling flights anytime soon....I hope.
Oh god i hope not! Its more that half our wedding guests are from europe so they are out now and my mom is on edge and considering canceling. Plus some of our US guests are on the fence so who knows. As of now we aren't making any final decisions and hope things die down in the next couple of days...but who knows. SO STRESSFUL - on the plus side i think im losing weight from all this stress

My brother just sent me this :) Do I have Pig Flu? - Do I have Swine Flu?