Sign in to follow this  
lynds

Lynds Dreams Cancun Wedding Review April 17, 2009

Hey,

Great review!! So helpful!! I had a site inspection with Dreams the end of April while vacationing in Cancun and was very impressed with what they do.

I started researching some prices with travel agents and am getting so many different rates.

I am looking to get married 4/25/2010...very close to the same time as you---if you don't mind me asking, how much was your per person, per night rate (based on double occupancy) for your guests? I am getting $169 from the hotel and $180 from travel agents?

Thanks for your help.

Can't wait to see these amazing pics!!!

-Lily

Great Review.. I love seeing the girls that i grew up with on this forum have their beautiful fairytale come true.. Can't wait to see more pictures.. CONGRATS :)

PS Did you give DJ mannia a list of the songs you wanted or did you just wing it?? I am scared now..lol

Do you have any information about the party boat your uncle rented? That sounds like a blast and I would love to look into it. We are having a heck of a time trying to figure out what to do. Any info you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!