Calling All Wine-O's!!!!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:42 PM

big wine o rose all the way any white zinfandel.its that bad im not too fussy hehe.the diet started monday so i am trying to cut down.

#22 BakersGirl

• 324 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:52 PM

We are headed to Napa in a few weeks. I am so excited!
      Kelly & Michael
      May 2, 2010

#23 Jenamie

• 392 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:10 AM

I've really just got into wine
        But I love German Eiswein its a sweet wine made when frozen grapes are fermented

#24 mrsrhbtobe

• 387 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

My California favorite is:

Welcome to Cakebread Cellars

For whites: Chardonnay..... that's all there is!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cakebread's Chardonnay!! It's super buttery.....mmmm I may have to open a bottle of it tonight. Cakebread is one of my favorite wineries in Napa, along with Charles Krug and Rombauer. The Charles Krug Cab is to die for. Then again , it was the last of the 5 wineries we tasted that day, so the wine's always better at the end of the day. My FI bought me the best kitchen apron that says "I cook with wine, and sometimes I even add it to the food." He knows me well . Keep the good wine suggestions coming Ladies!
          Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#25 melette

• 893 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:57 PM

I live 20 min. away from Napa. At one point the FI and I would go every weekend!
            #1 V.Sattui is our fave! #2 the drive is so relaxing and scenic! #3 they also have a picnic ground!
            We keep a constant stock of their Gamay Rouge.
            http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#26 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:10 PM

I too am a member of the WINE-O club. I drink almost everything, but I love Sauv Blanc and Pinot Noir. However my real obsession is anything sparkling, except for Dom. Seriously...I hate it. My favorite mid-range bottle is Domaine Carneros Brut.

Wow. Now I feel like I need to open a bottle.

#27 fudgie

• 353 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:28 PM

My DH and I love red wine! I deprived myself for about 3 months prior to the wedding and not I can't stay away :) We like to try anything different, but right now I am loving Greg Norman Limestone Coast Shiraz.
                Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#28 niujess

• 167 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:50 PM

I had the best Moscato Wine last week. It's definitely a sweet white, but this one had some bubbly like a campaign.

I love when the FI get's gifts from his clients :)

#29 edna

• Site Supporter
                  • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:40 PM

I love wine, mainly reds: Malbec and Shiraz are my favorites, there are some really good Mexican wines like Casa Madero Reserva or Monte Xanic as well as some other Argentinians and South Africans that I love... but the best I have tried is one 1997 Vino de Piedra, from Baja California...

#30 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

I am a total wine-o...in fact I am having a glass as we speak! I am a white wine drinker although I will have red once in a while. I love Pinot Grigio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users