My video- Ceremony, Reception, Details, and Venue all on YouTube...

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 olisa6

• 125 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:22 PM

Thanks for sharing Sarah. It was nice to see what Dreams looks like since I have not been there yet. That dance with your dad brought tears to my eyes because my father passed away 7 yrs ago. I will not have that special moment but it was nice to see what it would have been like.

You looked absolutely gorgeous and it did seem like the perfect day. Hopefully mine will go as smoothly.

#42 laura b

laura b
    • 334 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:47 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you look so beautiful and so...at peace.
      (also, your teeth, they are so white!)
      The videos are awesome. I can't believe what an organized bride you were to get all that decorating done. I'm 5 weeks away and don't have one decoration.

You must've taken like a year off work or something.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

#43 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:33 PM

Laura, Sarah is super bride! The DIY queen! She is amazing and has super human bridal strength.

#44 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Laura, Sarah is super bride! The DIY queen! She is amazing and has super human bridal strength.
          roflmao, you are too funny Glenda...yeah, i just obsessed a little, that's all!

And I now pass the torch on to you sweetie- have fun!

#45 MARIAELM

• 402 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:32 PM

Wow - I am beyond impressed! You did such a wonderful job and looked so happy and beautiful! Congrats!
            MariaElena - 10/28/06
            Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#46 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:46 AM

How did I miss this?

I need to get a tissue from all those happy tears. That made my day Sarah. thank you.

#47 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:23 PM

Ok, I'm only at the one with your dad singing and I'm ready to cry!!!! That was such a sweet thing for your dad and brother to do and you look so buetifull even when your crying
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#48 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:00 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Sarah I wanna see more!!!!!!! everything was amazing thanks for sharing!!!!! I loved it all and you look gorgeous!!!!

#49 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by amyh
                  I just viewed the footage of the ceremony- you can hear your WC talking about the wedding forum!
                  I know!! she's talking about Tammy, that she has a forum and that that's how they met..

#50 twixygrl

• 293 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 01:41 AM

I am getting a message that says the videos are set to private. I set up an account, but no luck. Any one else having a problem??

I am really excited to see the footage! I am getting married at Dreams in November, and just recently booked Baja Video for my wedding! I would love to see the shots...I will keep working on it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users