Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

My video- Ceremony, Reception, Details, and Venue all on YouTube...

Thanks for sharing Sarah. It was nice to see what Dreams looks like since I have not been there yet. That dance with your dad brought tears to my eyes because my father passed away 7 yrs ago. I will not have that special moment but it was nice to see what it would have been like.

You looked absolutely gorgeous and it did seem like the perfect day. Hopefully mine will go as smoothly.

Sarah-

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you look so beautiful and so...at peace.

(also, your teeth, they are so white!)

The videos are awesome. I can't believe what an organized bride you were to get all that decorating done. I'm 5 weeks away and don't have one decoration.

You must've taken like a year off work or something.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Laura, Sarah is super bride! The DIY queen! She is amazing and has super human bridal strength.
roflmao, you are too funny Glenda...yeah, i just obsessed a little, that's all!

And I now pass the torch on to you sweetie- have fun!

How did I miss this?

WOW!~!!

I need to get a tissue from all those happy tears. That made my day Sarah. thank you.

Ok, I'm only at the one with your dad singing and I'm ready to cry!!!! That was such a sweet thing for your dad and brother to do and you look so buetifull even when your crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
I just viewed the footage of the ceremony- you can hear your WC talking about the wedding forum!
I know!! she's talking about Tammy, that she has a forum and that that's how they met..

I am getting a message that says the videos are set to private. I set up an account, but no luck. Any one else having a problem??

I am really excited to see the footage! I am getting married at Dreams in November, and just recently booked Baja Video for my wedding! I would love to see the shots...I will keep working on it!