Riviera Maya Honeymoon Review- GBPT April 11-18, 2009

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

Thanks so much for the AWESOME review Abbie! Looks like you and your DH had a fantastic time...seeing all of your pics and reading your review made me want to be there again asap! :)

#22 Celina

• Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:08 PM

Okay Abs...so I've been reading this whole thread and it sounds like you and Doug had a fabulous time! The sunrise picture gave me the biggest lump in my throat and I got all teary eyed! Definitely on our list of places to see! Great review!
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#23 Yari

• VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:14 PM

What an awesome review! Your honeymoon sounded divine!

#24 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:37 PM

WOW Abbie!! AWESOME REVIEW and the pictures made it even better, I really feel like I was there HAHA!! Thanks for sharing!!!

#25 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:17 PM

Wow Abbie! Great fricking review. I'll tell ya, I had to take a break in the middle to pee, get a snack & fill up my wine glass. But seriously, I feel like I just took a mini-vaca! I totally want to go there now...but I'd really just like to go on vacation with you and Doug, in a totally non-weird way. I would get my own room! LOL!

Oooh, and I love all the good vibes and love you dumped all over the place for MarieSam & Jacilyn - you are so cute.

#26 calchik

• 166 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:43 PM

i already praised your review in the GBPT thread but i'll do it again cuz i loved your review so much! thanks for putting in so much effort documenting your honeymoon. looks like you guys had a fantastic time and now i'm even more excited to get married there.

#27 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

thanks girls, i realized way too late that i was going overboard with that review, but i just couldnt help myself! i just want everyone else to fall in love with RM the way i did and i hope my excitement rubs off on anyone who reads this thread :) im such a nerd. i just love this place!

doug and i admitted to each other during the week that we were sad to say we have a new fave spot in mexico (we have both always felt that way about PV) and we felt like we were cheating on our fave mexico town haha!

jac, like i said, there are more akumal pics coming! hang tight, im having shutterfly/laptop compatibility issues so i might have to wait till i get back to work on sunday to upload them into an album. uuummmmm, mariesam and jacilyn, i have over 100 more akumal pics for you girls! i know, im sorry, im a nerd. i was just so excited for you two that day, as i was walking around in your wedding places i just was so stinkin excited for your weddings :)

and christa, lets roll. you are totally welcome on a vaca with doug and i :) or maybe just i. haha doug might feel out of place, and we might leave him in the dust!

#28 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

I think if I were you walking around in Akumal (which this is nerdy so maybe this i how you felt!) but I would have been taking pics and imagining our big days and that you were there!!!!

Of course you are MORE than welcome to be there!

#29 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:01 PM

Abbie, what a wonderful review. This is going to be soooo helpful to so many people.

I esp love the food pics!!! ha ha ha I am such a food dork :)

#30 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:25 PM

Abbie that was SUCH a great review! It totally makes me wanna go there now! I love all your pics - underwater, the food, everything looks amazing! So glad you guys had such a great time on your well-deserved honeymoon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users