Reception details

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Racine.Ryan

• 124 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:58 PM

We plan to do the 30 minute reception after the ceremony. We aren't getting any information from our WC in Miami. Has anyone else done this? What are the details? Is there a dance, food, etc.

#2 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:16 PM

Hey.. you are a busy gal today with posts... LOL!!!

So I was thinking ... why not run over to the Beaches Negril post and it will tell you everything that has been asked about this already since Beaches/Sandals are the same properties anyway. I'm a bit long winded but I also wanted to make sure that I got everything out for all future brides.

Here is the link... Lots of girls have asked questions like you and I too went with the 30 min ... but in reality its more like an hr .. but check out the post and see if that might help you out.

#3 Racine.Ryan

• 124 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

You're awesome. Thanks a ton. Yes...busy. More like panicky. I feel like I have so many loose ends to tie up. But, this site is perfect for questions.

#4 jamaicabride2010

• 19 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:15 PM

Racine.Ryan - I was just flipping through and noticed that you are getting married TODAY! I hope everything is wonderful for you! We're all excited to hear about it! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users