Photo

***TTD (Trash the Dress) Thread - please post all of your questions here!

• Please log in to reply
441 replies to this topic

#261 estella1007

estella1007
  • 475 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:45 PM

It looks great on you! Do you want to show it off? It is def revealing, but not trashy revealing. It looks VERY sheer. Do you think it will be transparent when wet? Other than that it looks nice.

#262 islandbride317

islandbride317
    • 1,866 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:55 PM

It's certainly sexy on you, but if you think you might feel at all at ease, I second what Tammy said, and you might want to find something you feel completely comfortable in. Only reason I say this is because if you feel at even a little self-conscious, it may show in your pics, which are supposed to be FUN and STRESS-FREE!

Good luck, Victoria!

#263 inspiredfyre

inspiredfyre
      • 304 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:17 AM

That is such a cute dress, I tried it on even! If you are unsure, you could always shorten it and use it as a pretty beachy dress at the resort!! i'm sure you'll find a great use for it!! There's so many good options for finding a second ttd at a reasonable price!!

-Sharon

http://tickers.Ticke....744b/event.pnghttp://i665.photobuc....r-05-low-1.jpg

#264 SusieQ

SusieQ
        • 1,603 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:39 AM

I like it and think it is very flattering on you.... You need to feel it though!!!! If you don't keep looking and get the dress that does it for you

#265 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
          • 2,233 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:32 AM

Very Sexy. You have to feel comfortable and not be worrying if one of the girls might want to pop out and say hello. For that very reason I have changed the style of wedding dress I was orginally going to buy.
            July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#266 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
            • 436 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 08:56 AM

Thanks Ladies for all your opinions!! I really do like it -- I just wasn't sure if it was a bit to risque!!

#267 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
              • 590 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:03 AM

I love that dress and had actually orginally thought of it for my wedding dress. You have to wear what you feel comfortable in or the pictures will look stiff. Maybe you could get the bust altered a bit so you have more coverage? Just a thought. I'd defintately shorten it too. It's too long on you but not long enough so it looks odd.

#268 blumenthale

blumenthale
                • 242 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:26 AM

I would shorten it, to just below the knee. It's super cute, wish my girls could do that in a dress!

#269 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:04 PM

I tried it on to-- I would have to agree with someone elses post and say that you have to consider what type of mood you are setting for your ttd session is it going to be romantic or sexy. This dress is more on the sexy side than romantic.

#270 carolina24

carolina24
                    • 1,573 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

Hi ladies: I've search throught the forum for answers but I'm still not quite sure what a TTD session is. Do you do this the day after the wedding? Is this included in some photo packages? Are a lot of you doing this type of session? And last, if you have done this session, what did you like/dislike?

Thank you for all your help ladies!!! I don't want to be the annoying newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users