Photo

***TTD (Trash the Dress) Thread - please post all of your questions here!

• Please log in to reply
441 replies to this topic

#131 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
  • Banned
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:50 AM

There have been girls on the forum that have had their TTD pics taken with bigger dresses. I say just search the TTD pics and see what you come up with. I know the smaller dresses are more common because I think they are easier to work with in the ocean.

#132 Love3

Love3
    • 785 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:46 PM

I have seen both and both look beautiful. It depends on what you want to do. Search wedd review coloumn and htere are a lot of oics
      ~Heather~

#133 kaffe

kaffe
      • 9 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:44 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Love3
        I have seen both and both look beautiful. It depends on what you want to do. Search wedd review coloumn and htere are a lot of oics
        I have searched the coloumn you mentioned, but I canĀ“t find any brides in Huge dresses doing TTD.
        Will you or someone else point me in the right direction?

#134 kaffe

kaffe
        • 9 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:08 AM

It is beautiful, and it is an Hollywood Dreams dress on your picture so it is an expensive gown.
          But a red dress for TTD is something I never have seen yet, so I say Go For It.

#135 Weddingin2010

Weddingin2010
          • 155 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:09 AM

I agree...if you love the red dress go for it!!

#136 Lashawn

Lashawn
            • Banned
            • 156 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:33 AM

Great for you..thinking outside of the box! I am sure it and you will be beautiful.

#137 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
              • 443 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:15 AM

that is such a pretty dress, it will look so nice against the blue water!

#138 Lashawn

Lashawn
                • Banned
                • 156 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:44 PM

It has lot to do with where you are getting married. I know in some places the undercurrent is so strong, that photographers advise against getting in the ocean with huge dresses...they weigh a ton when they are wet and it would not be safe (According to 3 photogs that my aunt consulted about her own TTD session)..good luck

#139 kaffe

kaffe
                  • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:15 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lashawn
                    It has lot to do with where you are getting married. I know in some places the undercurrent is so strong, that photographers advise against getting in the ocean with huge dresses...they weigh a ton when they are wet and it would not be safe (According to 3 photogs that my aunt consulted about her own TTD session)..good luck
                    That is not yet decided.

But I was more looking for pictures of brides in huge dresses in water, like pools or lakes.
                    Hope someone can help here.

#140 jk1101

jk1101
                    • 2,582 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:00 AM

Try searching The Photos section or Google or the Photographer websites (the vendors on BDW) there are tons of pics out there of girls in all kinds of dresses. I know I've seen pictures of girls in the poufy dresses doing TTD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users