Sign in to follow this  
KJT1985

***TTD (Trash the Dress) Thread - please post all of your questions here!

I'm also short, 5' 1" and busty 34D. My advice, we can't do mid lengths it cuts us off so go for long. And all though cute the dress is not the best fit for the girls. Think about it you're gonna be taking pics you want to be comfortable in your dress.

A TTD session is typically done the day after a ceremony. This is when I am doing mine and it is also usually an additional item added to your photo package. There are many different types of TTD sessions you can go, from doing shots around town, on the beach, in the ocean, a cenote. It's a prime time for a bride to get beautiful shots in her wedding dress that are relaxed when you don't have to worry about keeping your dress clean because the whole point is that you're going to trash it and probably get some dirt on it!

Here are some great examples for you...

Del Sol Photography Blog

your dress is gorgeous, Jannae!! I think between the two links I've decided to do the session...both have amazing shots that I won't be able to get back home. Thank you ladies!!!!

I'm not using del sol I really wanted to but they are out of my price range. I'm actually flying in my photographers Boroi Photography, and they are doing my TTD and I've shown her all my inspirations and we are both very excited about doing it.

We are going on a honeymoon cruise with all these destinations. We would love to do the TTD in a Cenote. Would that be an option at any of these ports?

If not, where would you guys reccomend and do you know of photographers there?

Thank you for your help!