Sign in to follow this  
KJT1985

***TTD (Trash the Dress) Thread - please post all of your questions here!

Nude to suit your skin tone is def the best, as the ladies have mentioned. Having modeled in the past this is what photographers request for under garments. Hope this helps.

Yikes I hadn't even thought about this..I wanted to wear my spanx underneath my ttd dress but not sure thats gonna feel so comfortable after they get wet lol

Great thread! It's so great what you girls think of! Victoria's secret bare ultimate collection-they come in thongs and hiphuggers, and a bikini as well! Always go with whatever is closest to your skin color so it will be camoflauge, NEVER white, as that will for sure contrast! Good luck ladies, on your skivvies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumenthale View Post
I like Comandos, they are seamless and come in a few skin tones.
Um question where would one get those lol. I cant believe they make this very cool haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwcfarms View Post
Um question where would one get those lol. I cant believe they make this very cool haha.
Commando's are the BEST! They truly are seamless and very comfortable. They come in all varieties (thong, boyshort, etc.) and they even have liners you can put in your pants in you want to go full commando. Here's a link to them.

commando at BareNecessities.com

I already have my nude colored Commando boyshorts for my TTD session (don't have my TTD dress yet, but who's counting?!? Ha!).