Photo

Casa China Blanca?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 eventsugar

eventsugar
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

eggontop- it turns out that it is apparently not much more to rent 14 passenger vans to take them the whole way. The buses are not able to enter the development as it is through a stone gateway that is too short to accommodate the height of the buses. I am waiting to find out exactly how much the vans will be- I will post when I do. Thanks!

#12 eggontop

eggontop
    • 8 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:17 AM

hi event sugar,
      i got a quote from vallarta weddings - it's $150 for a 10 passenger van from sayulita to china blanca (that's where most of my guests are staying). let me know if you find something better :)

do people know if the curfew at china blanca is strictly enforced?

#13 eggontop

eggontop
      • 8 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:17 AM

hi event sugar,
        i got a quote from vallarta weddings - it's $150 for a 10 passenger van from sayulita to china blanca (that's where most of my guests are staying). let me know if you find something better :)

#14 dkw

dkw
        • 37 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:44 PM

Hi all! Just wanted to share the quotes I received...

For a 48-person bus, I had about $370... Davina, was the $500 quote for one bus only?

I haven't heard quotes for vans yet, but I know that a van for the entire day is about $200 (with the driver taking you anywhere, as many trips as possible). Eggontop -- was the $150 quote for one-way (hope not!)? Will the drivers wait at the villa for everyone, or do you call them back when the reception is over?

Thanks!!

#15 eggontop

eggontop
          • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:49 AM

my quote was for the day (8 hours I believe). vans would be picking up from sayulita and dropping them off at the villa. I would imagine they would wait for the guests, but I should doublecheck.

#16 Sandy

Sandy
            • 75 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:02 PM

I just got a quote for 15 person passenger vans all day from nuevo vallarta to china blanca and back (round trip) for $260. Kinda pricey...

#17 eventsugar

eventsugar
              • 30 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by eggontop
                hi event sugar,

Hi eggontop- What company gave you that quote of $150? I'm not sure about the curfew at china blanca- I believe there is a local estate manager who you might be able to talk to.
                Also- I forgot that you had booked site unseen- have you been there yet? If you want some non-professional pics- let me know- I went in July and took a ton! :)

#18 Sandy

Sandy
                • 75 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:17 AM

Final quote I got was $210 round trip for 15 passenger vans.

#19 Sandy

Sandy
                  • 75 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:37 AM

Exactly two weeks today!!! I'll be sure to send some pics of the villa after the wedding!

#20 Avada Simmons

Avada Simmons
                    • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hi event sugar, 

I am planning 2014 nuptials and would love any information and pics you have on casa china blanca as I have not seen the villa yet either. Thanks a bunch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users