Sign in to follow this  
beach2009

Lip plumpers?

I have tried a few different products. I tried DuWop Lip Venom, Too Faced Lip Injection and Fusion Beauty LipFusion (all found at Sephora). The DuWop and Too faced are the most reasonably priced however I should warn you they sting a little when you first put them on. Also I have noticed that I don't really like the way my lips look after using them. They definitely "plump" your lips however it doesn't look particularly good. I notice my lips look swollen rather than fuller. I did like Fusion Beauty however it is not cheap. I feel like overall that was the best product.

I have tried many. The Victorias Secret is cheap and it works but like the above poster it burns. You eventually grow to like it... Ha ha ha.

But my ABSOLUTE FAVE is LipFusion, it works the best and with out the burn.

I like the Very Sexy by VS, they have on 3 diff colors : light pink, hot pink and clear... Iâ€m super fan, it burns like mint at the beginning but then you get used to it, I really donâ€t feel it now...

lip fusion is what i liked the best too -- I've found it's most reasonably priced at Costco, don't know if they have it at Sam's Club but I would check there too if you're a member. The price will probably be the same at either though wink.gif