Lip plumpers?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 beach2009

• 299 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:50 AM

Anyone have any success with the lip plumpers out there? Thought I might give one a try, any recommendations?

#2 ACH2009

• 330 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

I have tried a few different products. I tried DuWop Lip Venom, Too Faced Lip Injection and Fusion Beauty LipFusion (all found at Sephora). The DuWop and Too faced are the most reasonably priced however I should warn you they sting a little when you first put them on. Also I have noticed that I don't really like the way my lips look after using them. They definitely "plump" your lips however it doesn't look particularly good. I notice my lips look swollen rather than fuller. I did like Fusion Beauty however it is not cheap. I feel like overall that was the best product.
      Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#3 Racine.Ryan

• 124 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

Lip Venom is great.

#4 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

I have tried many. The Victorias Secret is cheap and it works but like the above poster it burns. You eventually grow to like it... Ha ha ha.

But my ABSOLUTE FAVE is LipFusion, it works the best and with out the burn.

#5 edna

• Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:57 PM

I like the Very Sexy by VS, they have on 3 diff colors : light pink, hot pink and clear... I’m super fan, it burns like mint at the beginning but then you get used to it, I really don’t feel it now...

#6 MarieSam

• VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

lip fusion is what i liked the best too -- I've found it's most reasonably priced at Costco, don't know if they have it at Sam's Club but I would check there too if you're a member. The price will probably be the same at either though

#7 niujess

• 167 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

I tried this one from Mac and i love it. It kind of tingles, but in a good way. They also have awesome shades.

#8 beach2009

• 299 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:50 AM

Cool thanks for all the great suggestions ladies. I'm glad to hear they actually work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users