Sign in to follow this  
meli122

Ivory dress = ivory shoes????

My dress is ivory and we are having our wedding on the beach. So I thought ivory flip flops would be best which I already purchased and love. But I was looking forward to buying some pink pumps for the reception too which will be in the gazebo area. Will pink shoes even look right with an ivory dress?!?!?! Now I'm second guessing myself Ahhhhh! Any suggestions........?

ivory is so close to white that not only does it go with everything, but you'd never know it was ivory unless it was up against something white, especially in bright sun. the pink shoes will look absolutely fine (i have an ivory dress too, and my shoes are dark red). wink.gif

i agree with jacilynda! i originally wanted to *really* go for the pop of color with not only shoes, but also a colored crinoline! i LOVE the look, but i ended up with a really heavy satin dress and i can't imagine adding anything else to it that might make me sweat more, lol. if it sounds like something you'd be interested in, search for pics of it. really, it looks *so* cool. i've seen plenty of pink ones, and lots of brides choose blue crinolines as their "something blue."