Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Shelley's Planning thread- finally!

Shelly everything looks great! I looove your THREE dresses hehe wink.gif I especially love your reception dress and that cake is just too cute! Nice work on everything!!

Shelley everything looks perfect! You did an amazing job with all of the DIY projects, especially that bracelet!

You were my inspiration when I joined BDW & saw your starfish invites so I truly can't wait to see how everything comes together!

Congrats!

Shelley!!!!!!!! OMG I am soooooo excited for your wedding - everything is amazing - your cake is super fab and i love love love your reception dress - just everything! All your DIY and details have come together just perfectly!

you are going to be gorgeous and i know this is going to be an awesome day for you and Amos! smile03.gif

I'm so excited it is finally your turn Shelley!! Everything looks awesome, I love your cake and those little cards from your dogs are adorable! You are going to have a beautiful wedding!

Finally!!! Can you believe it!!! Everything looks FANTASTIC!!!

I LOVE your flowers!!!! I can't tell you how much I love them.

You look GREAT in THE dress your waist is soooo tiny in it!

I'm so happy for you! Its about time! Lady I wish you all the happiness in the world. I hope your wedding day is everything you want it to be! We can't wait for pics!!!!

How fun Shelley...I can't believe your wedding is FINALLY here! I'm soooo excited!

Everything looks amazing - you've done so many awesome diy projects. Your dresses are gorgeous, your jewelry exquisite, your accessories so fab!

Shelly, I am so happy for you that your day is finally here!!! I hope it's everything you imagined and more! Everything looks amazing and I can't wait to see pics! wink.gif