Photo

Pricing for 2010 Weddings in Cancun/Mayan Riviera

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 jessiee223

jessiee223
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

I am running into the same pricing problems as well. I am trying to get a date and location set as far in advance as I can so that my guests can plan. At the rates given though, I don't think many of my guests will be able to stay at the all-inclusive hotels we are thinking of having the wedding at. I am thinking about reserving the wedding date and booking the hotel stay in a few months when prices go down. I'm not sure if this is the best way to go though.

Prices quoted by my TA for Dreams Tulum, Dreams Cancun, and Azul for June/July 2010 attached.

Attached Files

Jessie and Jeff - Mexico 2010

#42 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
    • 121 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jessiee223
      I am running into the same pricing problems as well. I am trying to get a date and location set as far in advance as I can so that my guests can plan. At the rates given though, I don't think many of my guests will be able to stay at the all-inclusive hotels we are thinking of having the wedding at. I am thinking about reserving the wedding date and booking the hotel stay in a few months when prices go down. I'm not sure if this is the best way to go though.

Prices quoted by my TA for Dreams Tulum, Dreams Cancun, and Azul for June/July 2010 attached.
      Hi Jesse,

I can't seem to open up your attachment. Can you email it to me? I am new on here so I'm not sure if I am not doing something right It said I do not have access... I too am considering Azul but the prices seemed really high. Actually all of the prices for my guest from my TA seemed high. But unlike everyone else she didn't tell me that the prices should drop. So good to know! I just wish I knew by how much so I could make a decision.

#43 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
      • 303 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:00 PM

Right now Air Transat has a deal that allows you to book now with a deposit down and you have a 1 time price change up to 60 days before our departure date. we know that the proces will go down before that so we can watch the prices and lock it in when it goes down lower. We are flying out of Toronto but you might want to ask you TA's about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users