Your pictures came out great. It's hard picking them!! Just start picking out your favorites....That's what I did .........it seem to have gave me a starting point.

Thanks again ladies!!! I really appreciate getting all of your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTamale View Post
Great photos, you are very brave....I hope I can follow through with mine....I'm so self conscious - ugh! Great Pics!
You will be great; believe me, I am not that brave. We drank a lot beforehand and of course, I had an amazing group of BDW ladies there with me for some added courage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddiinnyyeell View Post
Those are beautiful! Is that a hotel or her studio? If it's hotel, I want to stay there! :)
It was a gorgeous location. It was the Dream Hotel in NYC.

Shannon honey you look AWESOME! I love how the one with the computer came out you look so cute sexy.... I got my pics too and I love them, again thank you for throwing this together! Ladies I can not say enough about Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmitchell View Post
Your Pics look Great! Your FI is going to LOVE them. My favs are #'s 28, 37, 40, 53, and 1.
I like those one's too!!! Thanks so much for the input; I have to hurry and put together the 20 that I want as the photographer needs to know by Monday.