Photo

What treatments/procedures have you done to be "Wedding Day Beautiful"?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:48 PM

I spent $1000+

my "normal routine" stuff is:

manicure every week
    pedicure every month
    facial every 3 months
    bikini waxing every month
    lipwax every month
    eyebrow waxing every 2 weeks
    haircut every 3 months

i added in a facial every month alternating microdermabrasion / gallvonic current for 5 months up to the wedding

more manicures and pedicures on as needed basis

had my hair cut 1 month before wedding

add clear Aveda glaze on hair 2x before wedding

had multiple hair blow outs for hair trials

bought a bunch of new makeup

bought p90x and some equipment to go with it

spend up girl - it can't hurt

#22 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

I spent 1000+. I did laser hair removal on underarms and bikini and that alone was over $1000. Not to mention the tanning and manis/pedis and makeup etc etc.

#23 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:03 PM

Wow! I love to hear about all the different treatments Thanks so much for mentioning the MAC eyelashed Jacilynda and MarieSam. I think I will go with those because I know I will be in the water.

#24 seaprincess

seaprincess
        • 753 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

I choose $100-300; some things are regular, somethings were special...but all were for the wedding so I counted it...actually, when I added it up it cost more than $300 so...count me in the next category up.

$25- Whitstrips
          $25- Fake lashes from Sephora (loved them! and used them for the AHR)
          $100- Make up from MAC
          $120- Clip in real hair extensions (also loved them and used them for the AHR)
          $50- Manicure
          $50- Pedicure
          $100- Waxing (brows, brazillian, full leg and 1/2 arms)

= $470
          Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#25 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
          • 380 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:57 PM

I'm in the process of having painful laser tattoo removal. I got a butterfly tattoo on my left breast when I was 18... now that I'm 25 and getting married I think it's a bit too much. Plus I don't want to have to worry about covering up the tat with makeup (and it rubbing off on my dress). I'm down $780 so far and I have more treatments to go!

#26 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
            • 573 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:01 AM

I would have to say between $500-$1000

I need the usual hair manicure and fake nails as I don't have my own (bad biter), pedicure (real bad I have bad feet), extra lotion, highlights to hide the roots, trim, eyebrows, legs, shoes, new make, fake lashes, facial, Oh and I would love to have a massage the day of!

oops maybe a little more for extras ..... there is always something I have forgotten

#27 HotTamale

HotTamale
              • 304 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:21 PM

I chose the $1000+

Here it is categorized:

Body in Shape and Weight Loss: P90X and work out equipment, and gym membership - $350, I lost 20 pounds and went from a size 10 to a size 4 in 3 months, just wieghed in today!!!!! :)

Make-Up: Purchased all new Laura Mercier, Lancome, Smash Box, everything high end to stay on in the heat and humidity, and to look glamorous - $375

Skin Care: Nightly face treatments; Dermatologist to remove skin tags, tanning at a tanning spa with body detoxifiers - $350

Dental: Teeth Whitening at home kit - $75

Colored Hair: $300, going back next week for more color and wedding style should be approx. $300 give or take a few

Swimsuits & Lingerie:
                Victorias Secret bikini's, lingerie $200

Clothes: I am hooked on the fashionista idea, but have been very thrifty with a phenomenal seller on Ebay that has hooked a sista up! $175 for several dresses

Shoes: A few pairs of gladiator sandals, 1-pair of Jessica Simpson heels $220

Sunglasses: Hitting the kiosk at the mall and purchased 2-pairs for $20, holla!

Last thing to purchase are extension for eyelashes, and brazilian wax.

#28 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
                • 417 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:09 AM

Well I'm just at the beginning stages...so in a way I haven't spent a lot yet. No more than $50 on teeth whitening, but it would have been hundreds more if I hadn't worked there and got a HUGE discount. I'm also going to count this in my expenses--I have wanted these forever but decided I needed them for my wedding lol....boob implants-$4000.
                  So right now I'm probably around $4050...in the end I'll probably have my hair dyed or highlighted, mani/pedi

#29 Geralyn

Geralyn
                  • 2,677 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:19 PM

teeth whitening, mani/pedi, hair cut and color, tanning, makeup...adds up quick!

#30 Tonir

Tonir
                    • 283 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

I'm guessing $300-500 for teeth whitening, mani/pedi, false eyelashes, tanning, etc. I am not including haircut and highlights, and those types of things I do on a regular basis anyways, just those "special day" pampering items. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users