Fersobefoto film in Punta Cana, sorry if this was posted already

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Vane23,

OMG!!! I love Jochy's work.  I am also using him for our August 2013 wedding at HRPC as well.  Congratulations!! Cant wait to see your pictures after the wedding.  How is your planning with HRPC?  How many guests are you having? We are going to do a site visit this March and so excited.  Where is your wedding location and reception?  Where you able to have the unlimited private party functions? Are you bringing your own decorations or using theirs? What is your set up with the reception? Just wondering if you don't mind me asking at what ballpark did u end up with the total with HRPC? I hope you don't mind me asking sharing some of your info's so far.  There's not a lot of threads and reviews on HRPC.  Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you =)

Apple

Hi!

I'm actually going for an onsite inspection in March as well! You don't get a wedding planner assigned until 3 months before the wedding unless you go speak to someone in person, which is why I'm going sooner. I originally chose the diamond wedding package, but it is no longer available. I'm contemplating choosing one of the Collin Cowie wedding packages, the only thing is that they come with a photography package , being that I'm bringing Jochy, I'm not sure how that will work since they told me I can't switch that package for anything else.

I plan on having at least 75 guests, so hopefully we will have the unlimited functions. When I go in March I will decide about decorations, a girl I recently met who got married there ended up shipping 8 boxes from here to there, because their decorations were over priced, I'm thinking of doing the same but won't decide until I go there and compare. :)

Once I find out everything for sure, I'd be more than happy to share any additional info, as of yet I've signed the contract and paid $500 for the catholic ceremony fee, no down payment on the wedding package yet.

If you'd like to see pictures of the girls wedding I was talking about, you can find it on Facebook.

The photographers name is Lysander Clase-Photography, He's on facebook, and the album is titled "Wedding" in his photos.

The videographer she used is named Roberto Concepcion Photography, He's on facebook as well and you will find her video titled " Jadelyn & Randy" If you don't find him you can look him up under my friends list. I"m under Vanessa Sotomayor.

I can't wait to go in March and actually see the resort and speak to someone! Right now I feel like I'm at a stand still!

Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

There's also a useful thread on hear for Hard Rock Brides! It's under the Hard Rock Punta Cana!

• 1 year later...

Vane23 - 

Did you end up going with Jochy for your wedding? If so, do you mind showing me some pics?

We are very interested in booking him for our wedding in November.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Just came across this.  I am warning whoever I can- yes his work is really really nice.  But beware, 8 months later and I still haven't received our video.  Not even a teaser, which was promised before the video would be sent.  It's driving us crazy because they keep pushing it back.  I don't know anyone who's wedding video has taken this long (almost a year)...  I feel at this point they are pulling our leg and something is wrong.

:/

@Eve176 - I'm really sorry to hear that. I can understand where you're coming from. If that was my case I would be stressing on a daily. If after the one year mark comes around and you have not received your video, you might have to take a trip down there and go to their office. We really liked his work, and I spoke to one of his assistants. After some of our questions being answered, we decided it was just too out of budget, and there were too many "extra costs" that would be added on. Let me know if your situation gets resolved!