Photo

Fersobefoto film in Punta Cana, sorry if this was posted already

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 blackcatvg

blackcatvg
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:43 PM

Has anyone used this photography service in Punta Cana DR? If so what is the service like and the quality of work? Can anyone give me an idea of a price range? OR does anyone have a price range and info on Photosouviner, I've heard alot of positive feedback on that company also. All responses much appreciated.

#2 JodJ

JodJ
    • 88 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:21 AM

I got an email from photosouviner today and he gave me "www.weddingpackages2009.blogspot.com" for pricing. I hope that helps!
      http://tickers.Ticke....2ef6/event.png

We are looking to share a photographer during the week of June 6th to June 12th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#3 laybar

laybar
      • 249 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:11 AM

I am from Dominican Republic and i'll tell you that Jochy Fersobe is one of the TOP photographers in DR. He is actually based out in Santo Domingo, but can travel the few hours it takes to Punta Cana. When I was in DR last month for a cousin's wedding, I actually went to visit his studio & his pics are AMAZING!!! His website does not do him justice whatsoever. Actually, I didnt understand why all my friends & family crazed over Jochy Fersobe based on his website, but when i checked out his work in his studio, i said YES!! This is exactly what i want my pictures like.. he's a photojournalistic photographer. His highest package is about $3300 from what I remember (I have his paperwork @ home) & I think that includes an informal session (i.e. engagement session) as well as what they call a 'sesion de novios' which is basically like a TTD. LIke i said, this is his most expensive package & he has other ones that start out at $1600.

As for photsouvenir, they are based out in Punta Cana & most people travelling into Punta Cana will use them. I dont have any experience with them, but I've seen some pictures & seem to do a good job.

I just LOVE Jochy Fersobe though!

P.S. Jochy also does video, but i personally wasnt ecstatic about the video.. if you're looking for video.. check into Grupo Filmico.. they are awesome! They're also based out in Santo Domingo, but can travel as well. Alejandro is the contact & he's awesome & makes you feel super comfortable. you can do a search for the company on google & find them or i think it might just be GRUPO FILMICO - Videos profesionales para todo tipo de eventos.. or actually check them out on youtube:
        YouTube - Grupo Filmico 1 - Bodas
        They can personalize it with whatever music you'd like as you can expect. They can also do everything in HD as well as Blu ray (much more expensive).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

#4 laybar

laybar
        • 249 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:42 AM

oh also.. another similar photographer to Jochy in DR is Daviel Taveras.. he's based out there as well as Miami. he does great work.

Here are a couple other Grupo Filmico wedding videos:
          Login | Facebook
          Login | Facebook

#5 blackcatvg

blackcatvg
          • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 11:20 AM

Hey thanks so much guys for the info! Sorry if I seem like a meany for not responding, I've been so tied up with school exames and work at my dad's store. I haven't been able to look at this thread for a while. And to be honest I was sold on fersobes site myself, my dad is a photographer so I knew exactly what I was looking for the instant I saw it. I actually got in contact wit them since and got some info so if anyone else wanted some info u can pm me and I'll forward what they gave me. And thanks laybar for the tip about the videographer I'll be sure to check him out!

#6 laybar

laybar
            • 249 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by blackcatvg
              Hey thanks so much guys for the info! Sorry if I seem like a meany for not responding, I've been so tied up with school exames and work at my dad's store. I haven't been able to look at this thread for a while. And to be honest I was sold on fersobes site myself, my dad is a photographer so I knew exactly what I was looking for the instant I saw it. I actually got in contact wit them since and got some info so if anyone else wanted some info u can pm me and I'll forward what they gave me. And thanks laybar for the tip about the videographer I'll be sure to check him out!
              No worries on not responding! could you pm whatever info you got from jochy fersobe? i want to see if its the same that i got (but mine isnt electronic).. i'm so excited for you! my wedding date is tentative.. we originally were thinking 2010 but in order to save more, we're pushing it to 2011 =o, so i have awhile to go.. ugh. lol

#7 blackcatvg

blackcatvg
              • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:20 AM

Laybar I'm having trouble figuring out how to pm u with the info. If you could pm me first or tell me what to do I'll send it to you. I don't want to post the information publicly since I dunno what the rules are for that.

#8 hallie jhonson

hallie jhonson
                • Banned
                • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:17 AM

I agree, Jochy Fersobe is the best dominican photographer and videographer in DR, take a minute and watch this cinema...

http://www.vimeo.com/17502394  

It looks like a movie.

And His pictures are amazing!

Hallie

#9 hallie jhonson

hallie jhonson
                  • Banned
                  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:23 AM

enter www.jochyfersobe.com

the best videos on dominican republic, the caribbean, and also his traveling because of his amazin videos!

www.vimeo.com

search Jochy fersobe

#10 hallie jhonson

hallie jhonson
                    • Banned
                    • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:26 AM

jochy fersobe wedding videos

http://www.vimeo.com/16792825

http://www.vimeo.com/14517921

http://www.vimeo.com/8378926

http://www.vimeo.com/17502394

check them all here in vimeo.com

excellent wedding videos from jochy fersobe (dominican republic)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users