Jump to content

Photo

martha stewart pompoms


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
  • Member
  • 547 posts

    Posted 19 May 2007 - 06:46 PM

    You will have to let us know how they turn out Jill! Thanks for posting, they are so cute and may be great for packing to take to Mexico!
    http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
    Amy & Aaron
    May 10, 2008
    Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

    #12 Martha

    Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

      Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:03 PM

      I love the napkin holders!!! I want them!

      #13 cessyboston

      cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

        Posted 20 May 2007 - 11:47 AM

        i just got back from michaels craft store...omg... the martha stuff is sooooo great i get very excited about that stuff you all should check it out.........
        Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

        #14 *JillD*

        *JillD*
        • Sr. Member
        • 5,112 posts

          Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Jill I hope it works out, it looks like its a great way to decorate w/o too much expense in flowers. You have BM's right? Maybe they can help you make them in Mexico as well so it won't take so long.
          I don't have any BM's just our daughter, but I do have some girls coming that would help and we'll be there a day before everyone so I can even do them then.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AmyInMI
          You will have to let us know how they turn out Jill! Thanks for posting, they are so cute and may be great for packing to take to Mexico!
          I will, I'll take a picture of the one I make so you all can see

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by cessyboston
          i just got back from michaels craft store...omg... the martha stuff is sooooo great i get very excited about that stuff you all should check it out.........
          Isn't her stuff great!! And for anyone thats DIY challenged, like me, she has everything ready for you to do all in a pack, its so easy!

          I saw 3 or 4 other things I want too!

          #15 Nrvsbride

          Nrvsbride
          • Sr. Member
          • 5,248 posts

            Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

            I had no idea that she sold her stuff so that you could DIY. I just always figured that you had to buy the material yourself and then follow her instructions on the website. Good to know that you can get her stuff on Michaels!

            #16 *JillD*

            *JillD*
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,112 posts

              Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:37 PM

              You can just follow her instructions on the site, but yes, Michaels had a whole aisle of her kits, I have a feeling I may spend a lot of money in that aisle, lol!

              #17 AmyInMI

              AmyInMI
              • Member
              • 547 posts

                Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:40 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by jilly76
                You can just follow her instructions on the site, but yes, Michaels had a whole aisle of her kits, I have a feeling I may spend a lot of money in that aisle, lol!
                Yea, Michael's just started carrying Martha's products, maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago. I have yet to get in and check it out but I plan to tomorrow!!
                http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
                Amy & Aaron
                May 10, 2008
                Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

                #18 *JillD*

                *JillD*
                • Sr. Member
                • 5,112 posts

                  Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:42 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AmyInMI
                  Yea, Michael's just started carrying Martha's products, maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago. I have yet to get in and check it out but I plan to tomorrow!!
                  Oh really??!! I guess I went at the right time then, I hardly ever go in there, because I don't do a whole lot of crafty things, but theres so many things you can get there that are so easy to do, not even just wedding stuff, I was getting ideas for haileys birthday and stuff like that, I never realized how much stuff was there, now I want to go all the time!

                  #19 cessyboston

                  cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

                    Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:18 PM

                    Be careful. I spent $100 today on Martha Stuart stuff...In only 5 min!!
                    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

                    #20 *JillD*

                    *JillD*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,112 posts

                      Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:24 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cessyboston
                      Be careful. I spent $100 today on Martha Stuart stuff...In only 5 min!!
                      OH NO! I need to go back this week to get the POM POM kit, yikes, I know I'm going to buy other stuff!

                      So what did you get?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users