Sanctuary Cap Cana??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mkel513

mkel513
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:02 PM

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has been to or thought about a wedding at the new Sanctuary resort? I know its very new, so I'm having trouble finding information on it or anyone who has had a wedding there.

I am also looking at the Majestic Colonial or Elegance and the Paradisus Palma Real.

Any advice would be appreciated! Its so hard to pick a location without ever having been to Punta Cana.

Thanks!

Misha

#2 jennierin

jennierin
    • 847 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:08 AM

Hi Misha!

Just thought I'd pass on to you that the Sanctuary is not an all-inclusive resort. It does however, look BEAUTIFUL! Try Trip Advisor, they have a few pictures taken by guests that have stayed there and some reviews as well!

I have been to the Majestic Colonial for a wedding in 2007 and it was a beautiful resort. It still remains to be one of the best AI's that I have been to! I'm sure that the Elegance is very similar!

The Paradisus Palma Real is a great resort from what I have heard. I originally wanted to have my wedding at this resort but it was too expensive for my guests from Canada and I really wanted people to come!

I don't think you'll go wrong with any of your choices! They are all lovely.
      http://i591.photobuc....n/DSC04983.jpg
      First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#3 DWbride2010

DWbride2010
      • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:53 PM

I actually have been looking at Sanctuary Cap Cana as well along with Casa Colonial. Did you happen to find out anything about it. I received information from the wedding rep today but have not had a chance to speak with her yet.

Erin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users