Natural Pool Lagoon in DR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:44 AM

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever heard of these Catamaran cruises in DR where they take you to this Natural Pool Lagoon? It was mentioned to me and I have heard it is gorgeous; but I cannot find any information on it on the internet.

#2 Outdoor_girl1010

• 657 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:13 PM

You and me most being think alike today!!! I have heard a few things about them but cant really find much on the internet about them. If you find out any information please let me know and I will do the same with you!!

Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#3 jennierin

• 847 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:38 PM

I'm not sure if you are talking about Saona Island? They have catamaran tours to the island. The only other lagoon that I found was in the Northern area called Gri-Gri lagoon but that is too far away from Punta Cana.

I am planning a day excursion to Saona. A few friends have gone on this tour and they said to block out a whole day as the bus ride to the catamaran is a couple of hours but is totally worth it!

Hope that helps some!
        First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#4 erinleigh

• 316 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:13 PM

Hi - we have the La Barcaza Yacht booked for our reception, but they also do cruises that take you to a natural pool. I wonder if that's what you heard of. They're website is: La Barcaza

I'm excited about the boat - we're having a dinner cruise at sunset for our reception!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users