Tai Flora question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 m_willis22

• 123 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:22 AM

i was going to get my centerpieces from tai flora because i do not want to have to carry too much around after the wedding. do i need to make those arrangements with tai flora separately or can i do it through chandlyn?

also if any of you used them, are the items yours after the wedding or are you "renting" them? i do not want them after b/c again i do not want to lug them around.

#2 Trice

• 295 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:27 AM

Try going through Chandlyn first. I used Tai Flora and arranged everything with them directly. Once at the resort the coordinator advised me I should have went through her because she could have got a better deal.

The items were mine after the ceremony. I used the flowers from the arch as our centerpieces. Then we put them in our room afterwards until we left.

#3 Racine.Ryan

• 124 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:30 AM

They do amazing work from what I hear. But, I'm not sure that the WC could get you a better deal. I heard they mark up the prices.

#4 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:48 PM

I found that using the WC worked out better given the quote I got directly from them. Afterwards I gave mine away because I did not want to lug mine around either

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users