Sign in to follow this  
cougs

heads up: nice OOT bag on ebay!

total with buy it now plus shipping is about $66 for 32 bags, so just a little over $2 each, and they are very nice estee lauder tote bags (no logos on outside) that come with a small zipper bag inside as well! wish i could buy these myself but it's just too many for me.

Lot of 32 Estee Lauder Striped Tote Bag Beach 2 Pc Set - eBay (item 330323971085 end time Apr-27-09 18:56:17 PDT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
ooh great find ~ someone should definitely jump on that!
i know, i keep thinking i should just buy them, and sell any extras here LOL.

yanno Lisa, I honestly don't think you'd have a problem doing so! There are so many brides on here looking for affordable OOT bags and those are just too cute. I especially love the little case inside!

Those bags are great! The only thing that saves me from feeling sad that I already bought my bags is that I only paid $1.00 each for them at a local dollar store. And let's face it another dollar saved on anything, feels great righ about now! Great find!

I made a offer to the seller of a different set of bags. I only need 23 bags. I have made an offer of $20.00 with $26.00 shipping. Here is a description and picture.

Brand New - WHOLESALE LOT OF 43 Estee Lauder Makeup/Cosmetic bags

This is a Light Blue set. Both are Zipper close and the big bag has a handle/carrying strap. NO LOGOS on outer. Inside there is a tag and the small bag has Estee Lauder on the Zipper Tassle. Micro fiber material (100% Polyester w/PVC Trim)- washable. Inside lined with silky light blue liner. Reinforced bottom in matching light blue.

Measurements:

Small Bag: Length: 8-1/2" Width: 2-1/4" Height: 2"

Big Bag: Length: 9-3/4" Width: 4" Height: 6"

IDEAS FOR USAGES:

Girls Party or Loot Bags (just fill with some small polish or combs)

Bridal Shower gifts/prizes (They love them!)

Girls handbags - favors at parties

Makeup Cases

Great for Gym items tossed into your gym bag

Click the image to open in full size.

PM me if interested!