Ayita

My DIY welcome booklets (Riviera Maya) with pics and template

Wow - it looks great! You must have put so much work into it.

I am basing my booklet on yours (if you don't mind)! I wish I could figure out the titles(Things to Do, Useful Tips, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat0112 View Post
Wow - it looks great! You must have put so much work into it.

I am basing my booklet on yours (if you don't mind)! I wish I could figure out the titles(Things to Do, Useful Tips, etc).
What do you mean by figuring out the titles ? You did not manage to download the templates ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
What do you mean by figuring out the titles ? You did not manage to download the templates ?
Oh I got the templates (and I have to say I feel guilty using them since you clearly put ALOT of time into it). I am trying to figure out the headings like you have "Useful Tips!" with a faded background picture of a bunch of pills on the op of page 7. I wanted to make a different heading on another page. I think I did it though. See page 8, "Where Is Everyone." That is what I was trying to figure out.

Welcome Booklet 6 and 8.ppt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat0112 View Post
Oh I got the templates (and I have to say I feel guilty using them since you clearly put ALOT of time into it). I am trying to figure out the headings like you have "Useful Tips!" with a faded background picture of a bunch of pills on the op of page 7. I wanted to make a different heading on another page. I think I did it though. See page 8, "Where Is Everyone." That is what I was trying to figure out.
Yeah ! You did great !