Back from 4/4 Cabo Wedding! Non pro Pics

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:26 PM

Well...we are back and I am a MRS! We had a wonderful wedding and there is so much to tell! I am just too exhausted to do my review yet! We got back on the 8th, then went out to NY and NJ for 5 days for work and then back for 3 and then off to LA for his 40th BDay! I have some pics from friends (but most are on shutterfly which I cannont download....arghhh....very frustrating!), but no pro pics yet.

I feel very bad for all of the other brides that got married on 4/4 as we had the worst weather! It was super windy and freezing (our dinner table blew over....) and we had to move indoors halfway through dinner. Thank God I had done pashminas as they certainly needed them (even this wasn't enough, the hotel warmed fluffy white towells in the dry and wrapped our gueI hope the rest of you coped and didn't let it ruin your special day. Other than the wind and the cold, we had an amazing day! The property was beautiful all lit up and I was sad we had to move the dancing portion inside, but I think all the guests had a good time and G & I had a wonderful time! So exciting to be married! I already have my new social security card and passport & DMV license is on it's way! I just need to work on the legal filling here to ensure our Mexican wedding is recognized!

As I know we are all picture whores....here are the first non pro pics. I will post pro pics with the review when I get them!

Thanks again for all the ideas (pashmina's saved me!)

#2 lil_miss_frogg

• 826 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:29 PM

Looks like ya had some real fun! CONGRATS and Welcome back!
      My Babies
      "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
      it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"

#3 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:30 PM

wow!! everything looks so amazing! I love your reception set up, its really chic. And you look beautiful in your dress I love how everything came together so perfectly!!

We were in Cabo the day of your wedding, and it was super windy! I'm glad everything turned out amazing though despite the wind.

I can't wait to see more pics and read your review!! Yey! Congratulations!!

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

So far, pics look great! Can't wait tos ee more. Congrats!!!!

#5 bride7474

• 582 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:07 PM

Beautiful photos! Your dress looks amazing!

#6 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

Congrats Kerry, you looked beautiful! Your ceremony and reception set-up were both absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see more pics

#7 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 08:33 PM

Welcome back Kerry!!! The pictures look beautiful, I loved the shaped lighting.
              I am sorry that your day was a little windy and chilly. but it looked like the guests still had a blast in the pics.

#8 nicole.gia

• 318 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

It looks like you had a beautiful wedding! I LOVED your colors and was so happy to see how they came together as I am doing similar colors but also with navy blue. You were absolutely stunning! Congrats!

#9 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:18 PM

You look SO beautiful! If those are the non-pro pics I can't wait to see your pro-pics! I'm sure they will be amazing!! Congrats and Welcome Back MRS!!

#10 damaris

• 462 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

You look beautiful!! And I love your dress, it looked amazing on you
                    65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users