**Dreams VILLAMAGNA- Post Info Here!**
Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:38 PM
Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:51 PM
Rocio wrote me back in 30 minutes after I sent the email and he answered every question I had! I feel A LOT less stressed now. The only issue that I haven't gotten a straight answer about is the beach arbor. He told me it included the chairs, bows, aisle runner, ceremony table and 2 floral pieces but no mention on the arbor itself? I was also told that we could only pick 1 entree? I thought it would have been 2, but that is ok.
3 weeks and counting!!!!
Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:55 PM
I'm thinking about having my wedding at Dreams VM next April! The pics online look amazing!!
Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:14 PM
Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:39 PM
Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:23 PM
Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:37 AM
Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:37 PM
Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:31 PM
Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:58 PM
1. Regarding the leaking in our guest rooms, we had a serious problem in the beginning, since we used glass divisions between the showers, toilets and sinks, and it was not correctly sealed, however, this is not a problem anymore at the resort.
2. None of our ceiling fans are broken and regarding the AC, we have had several external problems that affected DreamsVillamagna, as well as other resorts in the area, since the first equipment in the hotels to be affected by this energy issue is the AC . The electrical supply of Nuevo Vallarta comes from Mazatlan (300 miles to the north) and Manzanillo (300 miles to the south) and during the heavy rainy season we are sometimes affected. Fortunately winter and spring are the “dry” seasons, so we should have no AC issues.
3. One of our strongest areas is our 3 large pools. We had a problem with one of them, but at no time was there any risk to any of our guests, nor did our occupancy demand the necessity to use all three pools, however, several guests chose to ignore our warning signs and use this pool anyway, since its appearance seemed satisfactory to them.
4. We have almost doubled the “shaded” areas, so if anyone visited us between December and March they will note the difference. Unfortunately, during the summer no one wants to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes (unless you are in the pool) and during the winter people spend 2 or 3 hours, without a problem, under the sun.
5. You can drink next to the pool but not while inside the pool, in order to avoid kids or adults spilling drinks in the pool.
6. Luis Fitch, our Hotel Manager, is one of the best Chefs I have ever met and it is for this reason that he was asked to join the company. In the very near future, we expect to have very positive Food & Beverage comments on the internet.
8. We are doing our best to, once again, include non-motorized water sports to our daily activities. We can assure you that at least kayaks and boogie boards will be ready for you during your upcoming visit.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users